7

JENNIE

I was one of the first to wake up. Definitely, Seulgi and Jisoo's duplex is breathtaking because of it's beauty. The decor is extremely minimalist, yet cozy and captivating.

I'm in the kitchen making pancakes when Jisoo shows up. Apparently, she was out all night and I remember what happened inside her car. I take a deep breath and decide to ignore her.

She walks past me and opens the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. For a few minutes, everything is completely silent and I start to relax.

"I would never have imagined that you cooked so well." Her voice echoes through the kitchen and I get scared.

"Thanks." I'm finishing the pancakes and, I don't know why, I feel that she's close to me. I turn around and bump into her.

"Do you have any extras or are just for you?" she says looking into my eyes and, for the first time, it doesn't look like she's kidding.

"Do you want?" I look at her in surprise.

"I literally just complimented you, Jen." I ignore the shiver when I hear the nickname.

"I thought you were just kidding." I look away "But I can do some more, if you want."

"Only if it won't bother you, I don't want to give you work." She gives a shy smile and her cheeks blush.

"Are you blushing?" I end up smiling as I watch her and she quickly looks away.

"Don't talk nonsense. I don't blush." She turns around and takes another sip from the water bottle. "I'll take a quick shower and come back, I hope the couple of the year doesn't wake up, so we can have our coffee quietly."

I keep processing her words as she runs up the stairs. Why is she hoping Seulrene doesn't wake up? And why does she want to have breakfast with me? And, most importantly, why had she arrived just now and what strangely familiar scent was that?

As I'm stretching, I hear her slipping on the rug and laughing, coming closer to me. Jisoo's only wearing a tank top and jean shorts, her hair is wet and, even without makeup, she's beautiful.

"The smell of your pancakes is wonderful, it's just not better than your smell." She smiles and I roll my eyes. She opens the cabinet getting some syrup and then takes some fruit.

"Your night must have been good for you to arrive now." I say while decorating my pancakes.

"Jealous, Jen?" I'm silent when I hear her "It suits you, angry cat like that."

"Was your night good?"

"Yes, it was fun and interesting." She smiles and I look down until I see a series of red marks on her shoulder. Why am I caring about this?

"I see by the marks on your shoulder."

"Is Soojoo wild now?" Seulgi appears in the kitchen, scaring me and Jisoo just rolls her eyes. "Good morning, Jen!" She smiles and sits beside me. "I'm sorry you have to deal with Jisoo alone, I thought she would be sleeping."

"She arrived while I was finishing our coffee." I shrug.

"Why didn't you spend the day at Soojoo's apartment?"

"Chaengie is back." Jisoo says.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I saw her yesterday at the bar. She is living in the same building as Soojoo." Jisoo finishes eating and stretches, showing part of her abs that is really tasty, just like her "Thank you for your kindness, Jen, you have fairy hands to make something so delicious." she gives a malicious smile and Seulgi throws a napkin at her.

"Stop flirting with her! You just got out of Soojoo's bed and are flirting with Jennie, who's your student. Control yourself and respect her!" Seulgi says irritated and I take a deep breath. She could control herself less so I could trap her in my bed.

"It was just an innocent joke, sorry, but you cook very well, Jennie, congratulations." She smiles sincerely and I just nods my head. "If you'll excuse me, I'll sleep after feeding like a queen." She jumps out while I try not to watch her legs.

******************************************

"I'm so tired, Lisa-yah!" sigh as I change channels.

"Glad you're alive, I thought I was going to get a call from the police saying you were dead somewhere." She laughs as she sits beside me with the bowl of popcorn.

"I could have died." I say remembering the moment with Jisoo in the car.

"Did someone mess with your heart?" she says teasing me.

"In fact, with my mind and my desires."

"Someone is teasing you." She laughs and I turn to slap her, until I see her shoulder and neck are covered in marks.

"For God, who were you with yesterday?" I widen my eyes as I pull the collar of her blouse and she curls up on the sofa. "It must have been good, to say the least."

"Jen" I remember Jisoo at the same moment and I let out a sigh "I won't share details, but it was one of the best sexes of my life."

"Where did you go?" I arch an eyebrow.

"Rosé returned to Seul for good and we met at the bar." She says softly without looking at me.

"YOU TWO CAME BACK? SHE WAS REALLY MISSING TO DO IT ALL!" I start laughing when I see how red she's and Lisa starts hitting me with the pillow.