12

JENNIE

"I need to go down to get water, Chu." I say with difficulty while Jisoo has her mouth on my neck.

"No, you don't, Jen." She whispers in my ear, making me shiver.

"I'm thirsty." I pout and she laughs, pulling away.

"Okay" she turns and approaches a mini-fridge in her room. Rich and their strange habits. She picks up a bottle of water and throws it to me. "If you want it colder or hotter, I can take it too." She sits on the bed and unbuttons her sandals. I approach a photo mural and watch it. My thoughts are racing from the alcohol, but my focus stops on a photo of Jisoo smiling and a girl drooling over her.

"Who is it?"

"Soojoo, my ex." she says naturally and I remember Seulgi's words. I take a sip of water and gasp as I feel Jisoo backhug me.

"She's beautiful."

"Yeah, she's. There's no denying it." She laughs and rests her chin on my shoulder. "But she's not important now."

"Huh?" I frown confused.

"No, she's just my friend now." she presses against me and slides her nose into my neck, making me close my eyes "What is really important has a wonderful scent and is in my arms now."

"I think I'm getting soft." I say softly and she laughs, distributing kisses on my shoulder.

"I'll take a quick shower, if you want, you can take it too. There are clothes in the closet." She turns me to her and kisses me. I wrap my arms around her neck and she pushes me to the table in her bedroom. "I always forget things heat up fast with you," she whispers after I release her bottom lip from my teeth.

It seems like after the shower, tiredness starts to appear in my body because I'm feeling so sleepy. I yawn several times as I leave the bathroom and see Jisoo sitting on the bed, wearing glasses and fiddling with her phone. She's wearing pink pajamas that make her look cute in such a loving way that I end up sighing. Why am I thinking about this? Maybe I'm still drunk.

"Are you sleepy?" She looks at me.

"A little bit, Chu." I yawn and she smiles.

"I texted Seulbear and complained about the noise, luckily she turned the music down and you can rest." She slaps her hand on the mattress beside her.

"Why did you do that?" I lie down and take a deep breath "I think I'll sleep so fast." yawn again.

"Because I want you to sleep well." She takes some locks of hair from my face "You're nervous. I'm scared." she frowns.

"I'm not nervous, I'm intense." I watch her look at me with so much curiosity that I have no idea why "I never imagined that this night would end like this."

"In fact, I thought it could end anyway, except like this." She smiles and brings her face close to mine, even though I'm sleepy, I feel my stomach twist with anxiety at the proximity. 

"What are you doing?"

"Teasing you." She whispers softly. I roll my eyes and put my hands on her face, we stare at each other a few seconds before my gaze drops to her mouth. I run my tongue over my lips and she kisses me.

Jisoo rests a hand on my waist and I pull her closer. I think my sleep is going away. I scratch the back of her neck and feel her shiver, pressing herself against me. I let out a moan as she sucks on my tongue and her hand moves down to my thigh.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to the fact that every time we kiss, I feel out of place." She leans her forehead against mine and slides her fingers across my jaw.

"I thought I was the only one who felt that way." I say confused. Her breath hitting my face isn't something that's helping me to think clearly either.

"You have no idea the effects you has on me, do you?" She smiles mischievously, making me laugh.

"No, I didn't even know it had any effect on you." I run my nose against hers and she bites my bottom lip.

"I really wanted to take off all your clothes now, but you're sleepy and need to rest. This is more important." She gives me a quick kiss and so affectionate. "Let's sleep, Jen, tomorrow I have plans for us."

"Plans? What plans?" she lies down beside me and I put her arm across my abs.

"You'll find out only tomorrow, good night." she presses me against her and I don't think I've ever fit so perfectly with someone as I have with Kim Jisoo.

******************************

This pillow is so warm and fluffy, I don't know where I got it, but I just want to stick to it all the time. I grip it tighter and I cling tighter to it, throwing my leg over.

"Jendeukie, I need to breathe a little bit." I hear a deep, husky voice, reminding me where and with whom I'm.

"Jisoo!" I open my eyes scared and push her, but she pulls me again.

"Don't go out, I like that, Jendeukie." I feel her hand move up and down gently on my back. I watch her with a smile on my lips and her eyes are still closed.

"Jendeukie?" I take some locks of her face and she moves, opening her eyes slowly.

"Yeah, you're clingy." her smile gets bigger. "Good morning, Jendeukie."

"Good morning, Chu." I feel my cheeks blush and she squeezes.

"I always wanted to squeeze and bite your cheeks. I always found them so cute and adorable. A mandu."

"I'm not a mandu" I frown.

"Yes, you're a mandu. This mandu is mine!" She presses again me and laughs. Her husky laugh makes my mind go to mush. We just woke up, how sexy is she already?

"You're annoying." I roll my eyes.

"Only with you, my mandu" she smiles and my heart speeds up "Let's go out for breakfast, what do you think? Down there must be uninhabitable. You can pick up whatever clothes you want, I'll get ready quickly and go downstairs to see if there's anyone who can fight with us." She gives me a kiss on the cheek before getting up and I throw myself on the bed, closing my eyes. I'm falling for Kim Jisoo and this will be the end of me.

sorry for the delay, 

everything is a big mess in my life, 

but i intend to finish the story today ;)