10

"It's not a demotion, per se. More like a temporary relocation" Jason said.

"Ugh, whatever. Dick where are we going?" Rachel asked with an annoyed tone.

"I thought it was obvious. I mean this bridge has been in a tone movies" Dick said while driving past a big red bridge.

"Yeah, but where exactly?" Gar then asked.

"You'll see" Dick said with a smirk on his face. He knew he was annoying the kids but it was fun for him.

"God i hate surprises" Jason said.

The went into a buildings parking space, parked the car and then got into the elevator. When the door opened they came across a big living room. Gar and Jason were the first ones to take a few steps forward. Rachel behind them and Dick and Elora were the last ones.

A big smile appeared on the two boys faces while they were looking at the living room and everything around them.

They then looked back at Dick and when he nodded at them they looked at each other and run in different directions to check the rest of the house

Rachel slowly walked over to the huge windows and stood there. She kept looking at the view they had of the big city. San Francisco.

Gar kept walking through the halls until he came across a room with four    names written on the wall.

"Robin, Dove, Hawk and Wondergirl"

Above the names was a small space where the suits used to be kept.

Gar could see them.

Dick in his Robin costume, Dawn with her innocent smile, Hank with his more playful one and Donna with her serious and intimidating look.

He kept looking at them in shock but after a while he went back to the living room.

Jason came across a white, glass door. He stood in front of it for a few seconds but then slid it open.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me"He said while seeing the training room that was infront of him with a huge smile.

He walked inside the room while looking at everything around him and admiring it. He stood there for a while with a smile still being on his face and then went back to the living room too.

Elora was walking through the halls too when she came across a room with a white door. It was the only white door in the building. She opened it and she came across a bedroom. It had a wooden bed that was covered in white sheets, a wooden desk that had loads of books on top of it, a shoecase that had many pairs of shoes in it, a big closet that had wooden doors and a small wooden nightstand that had an envelope on it. She slowly walked over while letting her bag fall off her shoulder and on the ground. She picked up the envelope and carefully opened it.