12

"I am so sorry for your loss" A man all dressed in black said while offering the other man his hand.

"Thank you, being here means a lot to me" The other said while grabbing the man's hand.

"You know George, you really are a very strong man, I don't want this to sound inappropriate but i you have gone through so much and you're still holding on" The man said with a small smile.

"Well thank you Mike. I think that's what my girls would want me to do" George said while smiling back.

Mike let go of the man's hand and slowly walked away.

George then kept standing there at the big garden and after looking at the people around him he went back inside to the small building that was there. He opened the door and then closed it again. Behind the door appeared a person. They were wearing all black and had a knife on their hand. George didn't get to react before he was pinned against the wall with the knife in his throat.

"You did it didn't you?" The person said in anger.

"What do you want?" George said in fear.

"You killed her? I know you did" The person said again but this time they brought the knife closer to his neck.

"I would never hurt my wife" George said.

"Yeah, just like you would never hurt Melina. Or your daughter's?" The person said. Every word that was coming out of their mouth sounded angrier and angrier.

"Who are you? What do you want?" George asked full of fear.

"It doesn't matter who i am. But i know who you are, and i am gonna let the whole world know about it too" The person said.

"I'll stop, i promise. Just let me go" George said.

The person slowly let go of him and removed the knife from his neck.

"If i find out you even pulled a hair out of someone's head. I will find you... And i will make sure you wish you had died instead of her" The person said. "I have eyes everywhere" They then added and slowly turned around.

George kept standing there in shock and terror. He slowly fixed his suit and opened the door again. He needed to act as normal as possible.

Back at the tower

"Where did she go?" Dick asked with a worried tone.

"I don't know, she just left. She didn't say where she was going or if she was meeting someone" Jason said with an annoyed tone because he had said the same thing again and again because the others kept asking the same question.

"Did she seem upset?" Dick asked.

"She always seems upset" Gar said with an awkward look on his face.

While they were talking they had the news on and were replaying them in order to see the footage of the girl they had just taken in. The footage was finished and a new one started playing from today.

"Now, the husband of the beautiful soul that we lost today is going to say a few words" The reporter said and then on the screen appeared a tall, muscular man with green eyes and shoulder length brown hair that had some strands on white in them.

"Fiona was.. different, but in a special way. She was kind... And always smiling" The man started to talk but his eyes slowly started to fill with tears.

"Who's that?" Rachel asked.

"George Williams. His wife's body was found down a cliff after she went for a walk" Dick said with his arms crossed over his chest and looking at the screen in confusion.