21

When Jason woke up his hands were tied above his head on a wall that was above him but his legs were loose.

He opened his eyes and immediately started to cough uncontrollably. When he stopped coughing he scanned his surroundings. He then started to move right and left and try to break free but he couldn't do he gave up.

That's when he heard foot steps. Someone was behind him.

Dr. Light placed a lamp on the floor and brought his hand close to it. Electricity went from the lamp to his hand and back.

Jason could hear the sound of electricity moving so he understood who it was.

"Oh Dr. Light" Jason said but then started to laugh. "Did you come up with that shit by yourself or did your parents saddle you with that bullshit?" He then said with an ironic tone. "I mean come on. What a lame fucking name" Jason added.

"Shut it" Dr. Light yelled in anger.

"What? Is my talking annoying you dickweed?" Jason said and laughed once again. "Cause that's the thing, I could do it all day and all night" He added with a smirk on his face.

 "Cause that's the thing, I could do it all day and all night" He added with a smirk on his face

Dr. Light had started to slowly walk towards him.

"And if you're nice. Twice on a Sunday" He said again but with a more gentle tone.

Dr. Light was now standing Infront of him.

"I said shut the fuck up" The man said while moving his face closer to Jason's.

Jason then quickly kicked him in the stomach and made Dr. Light fall to his knees. He then quickly wrapped his legs around his neck and squeezed really hard. Dr. Light fought hard in order to break free but couldn't. When he was passed out Jason let go of him.

"Night night asshole" Jason said with a smirk on his face and then broke the rope with which his hands were tied.

When he was free he looked around for just a second and then immediately started to run away. He got to the stairs and started to go them up until he looked up and within a matter of seconds he stopped running.

Deathstroke was Infront of him and was holding his sword only inches away from Jason's face.

"Leaving so soon?" Deathstroke said to the boy.

After that they both just stared at eachother.

Gar had gone back to the tower.

He was walking around the halls until he came across Rachel's room. He immediately stormed inside.

"Rach" he said but then his mouth dropped when he saw the girl sleeping and a big dark cloud of black magic above her.

He slowly started to walk closer and when he got right Infront of it and he slowly tried to touch it. For a while it let him but then it hit him in the arm.