11

"Thought you might be hungry" Gar said while opening Rachel's door.

She was sitting on the chair in front of her desk and reading something on her tablet.

"Thanks" She said without even looking at him.

Gar walked in, placed the plate on her desk and looked at her for a second. She didn't say anything or looked at him so he walked back out of the room.

"Gar" Rachel yelled while realising what she had done.

Gar appeared back at the door.

"Uh, did you want to come in?" She asked with a small awkward smile.

"Sure" Gar said while awkwardly smiling back.

They both sat on her bed and Rachel grabbed the pizza that was on her plate and took a bite out of it.

She suddenly froze and stopped chewing.

A small smile appeared on Gar's face.

"Did you make this?" She immediately asked.

"Dick did. The crust is made out of cauliflower" Gar said while laughing.

Rachel spit it back out and threw it inside a trash can. She then placed the plate on her nightstand.

"Why would somebody do that?" Gar then asked.

"If we hate eating, then we have more time to train" Rachel made a funny guess.

"So it's not just me, he's totally obsessed right?" Gar asked.

"He's turning into Mr. Miyagi before our very eyes" Rachel said and moved her hands in front of her face.

"Nice one" Gar said while letting out a soft chuckle and looking at the floor

"Did you notice the other thing?" He then asked.

Rach kept looking at him in confusion.

"He's being extra nice to me" He said. "It feels like he's trying to make up for...." He said while taking a long pause.

"Killing you" Rachel finished his sentence.

"Yeah" Gar said.

"Hmmm. Is it working?" Rachel said while looking at him with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Not really" Gar said with a low and sad tone.

"This feels good..." Gar said and a small smile appeared on his face while looking at the ground. "We haven't talked like this in a while" He then added.

"Yeah well, my fault" Rachel said with an awkward look on her face.

"It's all good" Gar said.

"No it's not" Rachel quickly said. "I just.. Feel different, like i am not the same person i used to be" Rachel explained.