[5] But all days come to an end.

A sunny Friday afternoon at Sakura Highschool's gate. Taichi had finally gone to school this week, just as she promised Taeko.

While waiting for her close friend to leave the schools building, she overheard her class's queen of drama, Yuna Shiomi.  What was she talking about today, Taichi wondered. 

''Sounds like some new couple. Her whispering gets louder every time,'' Taeko joked as she walked up to Taichi from behind. ''Oh, Tae-chan! Wait, What new couple?'' Taichi asked, curious. ''Yknow Soranji-san? She got with Jao-kun's sister!'' Taeko exclaimed as Taichi gasped and looked over to Yuna's crew, then looked back at Taeko with her mouth agape. ''Dang, Isn't that her first relationship?'', ''Well, It doesn't matter for now. Come with me!'' Taeko rushed off, with Taichi running after her, trying to keep up. 

They ended up running to Taeko's house. Inside, she had a table set up with different equipment laid out. There were guns, ropes, and two full-black outfits, with other weird things like suction cups and baseball bats. ''TaeTae, what the heck is this stuff for?'' Taichi put her backpack down and leaned on the table. ''Let me explain.'' Taeko dropped her backpack next to Taichi's as she stands tall and begins to speak, staring deep into Taichi's eyes.

''I interrogated Mai Fuchigami in the girls' bathroom. She's told me about Hina Hatsuki's problem and why she hired you two, along with that loan shark guy, Sakimomo Jawson. So awhile after I forgave you, I thought why not help you finish the job and kill this guy. This time, I paid for the better equipment. And yes, I told Mai about this. And If your down to do it, We leave in a few hours.'' Taeko wrapped up as she grabbed one of the outfits and went to her bathroom, likely to change. ''Wait, So are you saying that you want to help take Sakimomo down? Like... murder?!'' Taichi exclaimed as she couldn't believe that Taeko would ever be on the same side as murder. Whether the victim is innocent, or not.

''Didn't I say 'finish the job and kill'? I may be as innocent as a baby panda, But I promise you, Taichi. I'm not about to leave your side because of some last-minute cop call. Now c'mon! Get into that adorably sneaky outfit and let's be off! I even bought matching bags!'' Taeko excitedly said from the bathroom door. ''Haha- Okay, I guess. Thanks, Taeko.'' Taichi smiled softly as she changed into the other outfit that her best friend bought for her. 

With that, they were set up. Equipment in their bags, and plan set in motion. They headed to the back entrance of Sakimomo's building once more. 

They climbed their way to the floor they snook into last time. But this time, there was security everywhere. ''And this is why you wear dark clothes.'' Taeko whisper-joked as she rolled behind a desk. She then got out a bag of marbles and threw one over to the elevator. All security guards were alerted by the sound and checked it out. This was when Taeko told Taichi to kick them in, which worked like a charm. They all stumbled in as the two T's shut the elevator door, making sure it wouldn't open until someone from the outside let them out. After this, they ran up to HIS office. ''This'll be fun.'' Taichi laughed as they kept running until they finally made it to the last floor. ''Hm. I always wondered why bosses of big buildings liked their office to be an entire top floor.'' Taeko thought aloud as they both laughed, making this a night to remember. 

''Hi, there~'' Taichi said as they opened the door to see Sakimomo alone. ''Huh?! Security didn't even warn me-'', ''Yeah, about that... Haha,'' Taeko giggled to herself as Taichi got out a gun. ''Wait now! We can still talk about this...'' Sakimomo squabbled around as he tried to convince the girls not to kill him. ''I- I can give you discounts! Any product, I'll do it!'' Sakimomo really turned into a sad sack of shit. ''Not good enough. This is for Hina's father, not for your company discounts.'' Taeko said as she put her hand on top of Taichi's, having them both hold the gun. 

They smiled. Aimed. Held the trigger down. And Sakimomo Jawson was no more. Of course, this turned the two into murderers but at least the Fuchigami clan didn't have to get their hands dirty. The cops would discover the body the next day, but before that, they had enough time to clean the scene from any evidence against them. Which was thanks to Mai's advice, of course. 

The two went home and continued as normal. Then the next day, Saturday came. A beautiful weekend to check up on your recent murder, wouldn't you say?

Taichi and Taeko start their day in the living room of Taeko's small Japanese-style bungalow, watching the news talk about the recent murder of one Mister Sakimomo Jawson. The cherry on top? Turns out Sakimomo was the name of a rival yakuza that hated the Fuchigami clan.

''I can't believe they haven't been caught,'' Taeko says, crossing her arms in a playful manner. ''It was only yesterday, but it's unbelievable,'' Taichi replies in a soft voice, going along with the joke.

After a few minutes, Taichi looks at Taeko. Taeko looks at Taichi. Then both of them laughed, sinisterly. 

''The bastard got what he deserved.'' Mai came out from the kitchen with two freshly made drinks. ''At least those he hurt are safe now. Speaking of, Thanks, guys!'' Hina came out from the kitchen behind Mai with another two freshly made drinks. 

Together, they sat and continued to hang out the entire weekend. With a new friend group formed and a new job on the horizon, everybody got what they wanted.

Hina's dad was no longer in debt, Taichi had an interview with a modelling agency coming up, Mai and Taeko got to keep their friends and family, living just the way they always have been and Yuna got to spread more rumours of this mini-venture all around the school.