Ivory

"Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break anyway."
-Kiera Cass

-The Time Draco And Dabria Almost Knocked Snape Over-

Dabria Potter was angry, because she and Harry had a godfather on the run after he escaped Azkaban.

She didn't even think he betrayed her parents, she knew something wrong was going on but Harry wouldn't listen to her.

'He's stupid' she thought as she gathered her stuff off her bed and put them in a drawer and went to walk around the castle to clear her mind out.

As she got out of her dorm into the common room there was a lot of noise there.

"Oh please, you're just as useless as your father!" Draco sneered looking at Avery.

'Great' she thought they're fighting again, a day can't pass without Draco and Avery starting a fight.

"Not the blood traitor talking, does your father know you're friends with the potters?" Avery said to him smirking and Draco went to punch him but was held back by Lorenzo who didn't want Draco to get in trouble.

"I'm leaving I can't stand the smell of filth here!" Draco said at Avery and left with Dabria running after him.

He was going to the astronomy tower.

"Draco!" She called and he didn't turn

"Draco!" "Draco!"

He's ignoring her! She couldn't believe him.

She didn't like to be ignoring so she'll continue bugging him til he answers.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy!" She shouted and he finally stopped and turned to her with a smirk.

"Oh, you're calling me? I didn't hear it." He lied wanting to annoy her.

"Oh, it's fine if you don't want to talk. I'm sure cormac would love to talk to me." She said with a smirk as he's expression changed to one of anger and disbelief.

"Cormac? Mclaggen ? He's disgusting, he's not even as smart as me or as handsome and I'm definitely richer and more important!" He boasted not liking that she'll go to talk to that stupid boy.

Dabria stared at him and burst out laughing " well too bad for you I don't care about all of that at least he doesn't ignore me."

She turned knowing that he'll run after her.

"Wait! dabria! RIA!" He shouted running after her and taking her arm turning her to him.

"I'm not ignoring I just....well I was ignoring you.. sorry?" Draco said awkwardly.

"Is this because the hippogriff hurt you?" Dabria asked laughing " you're embarrassed?"

He scowled at her "Malfoys don't get embarrassed and it wasn't my fault it's the bloody chicken's fault!"

"Sure it was its fault, and it's not a chicken draco." She chuckled sitting on the floor as he sat next to her.

The stayed in silent enjoying each other's company when Draco broke the silence looking at her
"You're not going to Cormac now, right ?" He asked

"Draco I don't even like him!" Dabria laughed

"So you like someone else?" He asked staring at her.

"Maybe." She said smirking at him

"Hmm I see.." he said smirking too and standing up holding out his hand

"What?" She asked

"Just take it!" He told her and she took his hand and pulled her running around the castle ignoring everyone.

"Salazar, Draco what are you doing!" She screamed at him while laughing hardly.

"Mr.Malfoy! Ms.Potter!" Snape shouted at them when he saw them as they almost knocked him over.

"DETENTION!"

Dabria sent him an apologetic smile as Draco continued running pulling her with him.

'He's an idiot.' She thought, but she can't stop thinking about him.