Obsidian

'The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.'

-Bellatrix And Rodolphus First Dark Meeting Together-

She couldn't contain her excitement, even as the rain poured down and she hates the rain, she was still smiling dressed in black, her curls around her face tangled even more as she walks holding Rodolphus' hand as he smiled at her making her even happier.

She licked her lips trying to conceal how nervous she got as they came even closer.

They reached their destination, Lestrange Manor entering hand in hand taking comfort in each other, delighted they are sharing such a moment together.

"Why is Lucius wearing Cissy's hair tie?" Bellatrix chuckled in a whisper to her fiancé.

"It's their idea of romance I suppose." He whispered back.

There was a man at the head of the table and bellatrix held her breath as soon as she saw him, bony figure, waxy skin and slightly red eyes that seemed to stare into you soul.

"Welcome My friends." Voldemort said standing up motioning for them to sit.

"We are here to welcome new followers who have proved their loyalties to me." He said circling the table as everyone straightened up and gave him their utmost concentration and attention.

"Once you bear my mark, you can no longer believe in anything other than me, you will serve me and do anything I ask of you. For a better pure world." He explained further and Bellatrix found herself nodding and glancing at Rodolphus with a small smile that he returned.

Lucius was called and bellatrix found herself hoping the mark hurt him, because she felt that he didn't deserve her sweet sister.

"I hope it burns him." She whispered to Rodolphus who nodded in agreement.

Her and Rodolphus were not afraid of the pain, they were only afraid of displeasing their lord.

She found herself wondering and drowning in her thoughts on whether this would cause her father to finally be proud of her, spare her a glance or give her a small smile.

Was this even right ?

She was then called next, and she stood up making her way to Voldemort.

This was it now, she was finally being initiated. She could feel everyone's eyes on her as she was already known for her magic , ambition and cruelty.

She had already made a name for herself among them and this was only the beginning of her greatness.

"I am the luckiest to have your loyalty Bellatrix." He said studying her and she felt slightly uncomfortable, wanting to return back to Rodolphus's side.

She bared her forearm to him, and she felt a burning sensation in her arm, it hurt but she wouldn't show it.

Then she returned next to her fiancé as the dark mark burned on her skin, he was called next.

Her arm felt as if it was consumed by fire as the snake slithered.

When the meeting ended bellatrix turned to Rodolphus and they both smiled at each other proudly.

Finally, they felt like they belonged somewhere they wanted to be.

Bellatrix couldn't imagine feeling any better as she gazed in his eyes and felt the mark burn on her arm.