°.•✮☽Four☾✮•.°

A/N

This story didn't do so well in numbers as I expected it to 😬. But hey, I write for myself and those who wanna read it, so oh well, right?

The key to success on Wattpad is xReader smut with an edgy flare and many, many OCs, so be on the lookout for that if I ever become a sellout 😌.

But tbh getting comments is the best thing when writing a story, so how's it been?

Enjoy :).

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Water bottles? Check.

Her old, probably dirty clothes? Check.

Backpack she found in Jay's closet? Check.

Only one thing missing...

"Hey, uh, I found what you were looking for."

Turning her head towards the door, she smiled, seeing the awkward boy fiddling with a paper in his hands.

Reaching out her hand towards him, she took it, returning on her soft spot on his bed.

She unfolded it, smiling as her eyes scanned through the detailed map of the entirety of Ninjago.

"I didn't have one here, so I asked Mr Saunders to give me—"

"Pen?"

"Oh, right..."

He reached into his pocket, giving her a blue, ballpoint pen. Tapping it against the paper, she marked the city with an 'O', then slowly making her way towards Stiix and marking it with an 'X'.

"Do you have to leave?" Jay asked her, sitting on the side of the bed beside her.

She nodded. "If Skylor's footage is right, then that means that they will leave tomorrow at around one. When they left, they were at the very edge of Stiix, so it took about half an hour for them to pass through the forest and get to the city."

Jay nodded along, only slightly confused.

Still, she continued. "But, unlike then, they'll take the alternate route, around the Sea of Sands and on the other side of Stiix, just outside the port. So that should take them about a day and a half."

"Why would they do that?"

"Simple. They need to be discreet, and it's easier to transfer Lloyd through a dessert than going through the city and into the woods. You never know what lurks in there, right?"

"Right..." he said, biting his inner lip. "Listen, Nya... I wanted to ask you something..."

She turned to face him and his heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah?"

He gulped. "I... Don't you think it's best if I... you know... go with you?"

She raised an eyebrow, putting the map away. "Go with me?"

"Yeah, I mean... You can't just walk through a desert on your own."

He was right, in a way. Both as a mermaid and a vampire, a desert would have probably been the deadliest place for her to be in. And it's didn't look like she was going to find an oasis any time soon.

"What about your work?"

He seemed... nervous. "Oh, I'm in that off week I told you about. Yeah, I... wait, what's the date again?"