Kids Are The Worst

A new story, welcome. I think I'm gonna post this on Ao3 so yeah maybe

This'll be mostly fluffy and wholesome but there will be angst and the absolute annihilation of Dreamnotfound, George sucks in this fic but this is in no way based off of actual George. I just needed an antagonist I guess. Oh and I really don't like toxic dnf shippers so that too. 

{Dadnobalde}

A ring of his cellphone startled his thoughts. 

Technoblade was seated at his desk in a high-backed padded leather chair. He was in the middle of doing some paperwork and he was completely engrossed in it before he was so rudely interrupted by the call. It was his sons' school's number.  

'This can't be good,' he thought to himself before hitting the button. 

"Is this Mr. Craft?" The voice of a seemingly polite woman asked as soon as he answered.

"Yeah, it is," He responded gruffly. 

"Your son got into a fight with another student so we'd like for you to come in to speak about it and pick him up." Technoblade let out a long sigh before grumbling an affirmative before hanging up.

Technoblade didn't have the energy to deal with this right now, he was already behind on some work and his patience was running thin with his kids' antics. He let his head drop onto the paperwork strewn about his desk, pink hair falling around him like a curtain. 

-------------

Technoblade stepped out of his sleek black Lexus LX, shutting the door behind him before making his way to the front door of the school. Before Techno knew it he was standing in front of the door to the principal's office, sighed before pushing it open to reveal quite the scene. 

All three of his sons were in the office, Tommy sat in a chair looking sheepish while Tubbo and Ranboo stood beside him and another kid, also with two kids standing next to him, sat in the other chair. The principal sat behind her desk looking royally pissed, he recognized her, she was the principal at his old high school, Ms. Betterson. 

'Ah shit,' he thought, him and another kid were the ones who got her to quit her job at that school. 'This can't be good.'

"Well if it isn't my former student, Technoblade Craft." There was an edge to her voice that had Techno smiling awkwardly while his kids looked on at him in confusion. "I suppose your kids would just happen to follow in your trouble-making footsteps."

"I guess so..." He trailed off as he heard the door open behind him, everyone in the room turned their gaze to the person who entered. Fluffy curly mid-length blonde hair that white at the bottom, a white surgical mask with a crudely drawn smiley-face covered the bottom half of his face. Sharp purple and green eyes met his own and widened in surprise, probably in the same way Techno's own did. 

"Craft!?"

"WasTaken!?"

501 Words