Everyone's Constantly Sighing In This Chapter

The chapter title was originally something else but when going back through I decided to change it-

"Craft!?"

"WasTaken!?"

-------------

"Do you two know each other?" Techno vaguely registered Tommy's question while he was still locked in and intense staring contest of sorts with his childhood rival, and crush. The blonde was dressed in bright green scrubs with little black and white circles that had the opposite color as the smile inside. 

"Oh Tommy, you have no idea the headache these two caused me when they were in high school," Ms. Betterson told him almost fondly, "They would constantly get into fights and stupid competitions but when the worked together it was a force to be reckoned with." 

This seemed to snap the two adults out of their weird trance thing and they turned to face their old principal. 

"Bruh, well anyway, what happened?" As soon as he said these words all hell broke loose, Tommy and the blonde boy were talking over each other which prompted Tubbo to start talking as well, it quickly evolved into yelling. Ms. Betterson made an attempt to talk over them but it was futile. 

"Punz." Technobalde hadn't heard that voice in a long time but it most definitely effected him the same as it did in high school. Instantly all yelling ceased and the room became so silent you could hear a pin drop. 

"Dad- sorry," The blonde boy Techno now knew as Punz said rather sheepishly. Dream just sighed and looked down, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Okay, now," Techno started, "What exactly happened? Tommy you tell your side of the story and then you go," He gestured at Punz as he said the last bit. 

This is when Technoblade first noticed Punz's black eye then the cut on Tommy's cheek and the blood dripping from his nose. Both looked all around disheveled and there was some blood on both of their shirts. 

"Well, so this guy," Tommy pointed to the tall green haired kid standing near Punz, "Ran into Tubbo and they both fell and knocked all of their books 'n shit all over the hallway, but when they both got up and apologized this little bitch," He pointed at Punz, "Showed up and pushed the tall guy and then he landed almost on top of Tubbo, who grabbed onto Ranboo to stop from falling but since Ranboob over here is clumsy he fell and knocked over the guy in the back," He gestured to the final teen on the right side of the room, "And so I blamed his 'cuz it's his fault since he pushed the tall guy and then we started yelling and fighting."  (While writing this I audibly said to myself "How ridiculous can I make this? so here we are. There are far too many "and"s but I know from experience high schoolers talk like this)

"Okay..? How the heck does that happen," It was a rhetorical question and Techno's glad everyone seemed to understand that, "Well anyway, what's your part?" 

"Everything that the loud kid said was true but the thing is I didn't mean to push Sam over! He usually always knows when people are sneaking up behind him and I can never manage to push him over cause he's a fuckin' brick wall! Besides, I didn't know he ran into the short one, I just ran down the hallway and decided to mess with Sam a bit, and how could I have known that he would try and grab the lanky kid or that Corpse would just a-fuckin'-pear behind them!" Techno and Dream simultaneously let out sighs and then looked at each other in surprise. 

"Well looks like you two are exactly the same as you were as teenagers, always doing the same things, so alike that you repel each other," Ms. Betterson sounded far away as she spoke, staring off into space. Techno cleared his throat and regained the woman's attention. "I think you are both equally at fault for the fight, Tommy for starting a fight without explanation and Punz, for trying to push Sam in the first place. Also no running in the halls,"