chapter 1: the arrive

(Unknown POV)

Then suddenly team rwby, npr, sssn, cfvy, Ozpin, Qrow, Glynda, Gen. Ironwoods, Winter, Salem, Cinder, Mercury and Emerald, Roman and Neo drop from the ceilling as they groan in pain. "Ruby! Get out of me!" Weiss shouted at her leader. "Sorry!" Ruby replied. "Where are we?" Blake asked them. "I think were in a theater guys." Yang replied to her partner.

"Roman!" Ironwoods shouted as everyone stare at Roman and Neo before they ready their weapons. "Salem." Ozpin said as the two stare at each other. "So, that Salem ozzy?" Qrow asked as he nodded. "Mistress." Cinder said to Salem. "Hello cinder."

"Hello motherfuckers!"

"Aaaa!?!?!"

They shouted as man appear out of nowhere. They stared at him as he smirk.

(My appearances)

"Hello! My name is Dark Wraith or Commander_Darkwraith in full name

"Hello! My name is Dark Wraith or Commander_Darkwraith in full name." Dark smirk at them as they look at him in confusion. "Why are we here?" Ozpin asked as he turn to her. "Well, i have summon you all here because your going to watch someone you may know!" They look at him with raise eyebrows. "Who is it?"

"Well, little rose. It your dork knight Jaune Arc! Your going to watch the multiverse of him!"

"What!?"

"Sorry, but do you expect us to believe that?" Dark chuckle at Weiss question. Dark snap his fingers as they saw a window appear in front of them. "See for youself."

They saw the multiverse

They saw the multiverse. "Holy shit!" Yang cuss in shock as she saw the multiverse. "Ren! It so pretty!" Nora said to Ren as he look in shock. "No, this got to be a joke! It no way that this true!" Weiss try to think logical. "Like it or not weisscream, it real." He said.

"So this is real?" Sun asked as Dark nodded. "Cool bro." Neptune reach out as he touch a sphere before it disappear. "Damn, these are pretty." Coco said as Velvet stare in awe. Roman and Neo were shock but didn't say anything. Salem was shock for shitton years, she never have see this before in her life while the Cinder, Mercury and Emerald were just shock like the rest.