chapter 7: Christmas Truce

(Unknown POV)

"Right! Skip in the explanation and let get straight into this!" Dark exclaims as he turn on the screen and everyone turn to watch.

Christmas Eve 1914

Then scene of trench line with soldiers sitting and talking while artillery explosions can be heard in the distance. Jaune was seen opening a gift from his wife; Pyrrha with chocolate bar. He smile as he looks at picture of him and Pyrrha beside each other.

"Yes!!!" Pyrrha was screaming in joy inside her mind while Ruby felt disappointed a bit. Yang try to cheer her sister up.

Then singing can be heard from other trench line. Scene shift to Gray sitting while singing with his comrades in language knowns as German. Jaune and officer look at each other with smile before joining in, as they sang before more and more soldiers started to sing with joy.

Everyone except some, did smile at heart warming scene. "I just want to ask, why are they there?" Ruby ask Dark. "Because, some guy killed a very important leader that cause all of nations to go to war at each other and really hate each other. Some of those soldiers didn't hate each other and it christmas!" Everyone did agreed with him. It was christmas, a holiday to celebrate with friends and family.

Timeskip later, Jaune was sitting as his officer was sleeping. He was shaking before deciding to climb out of the trench. A german officer looks through score and saw Jaune before shouted in german. "Ein britischer Soldat kommt vorbei!" Gray and others woke as they ready themselves. Gray looks through the score and saw that he wasn't armed. "Wait! Er ist nicht bewaffnet!" Others look at their officer who couldn't decide what to do.

Gray raise his hands up and slowly walk up the trench. Germans look at each other. "Jaune!" British officer shouted as Jaune and Gray look at each other as both sides slowly walk towards each other with arms raise. Scene shows two sides walking towards the other as Gray and Jaune met each other. Jaune shook Gray's hands. "My name is Jaune." He said with smile to Gray. "My name is Gray." He replied as Gray shook his hand. "Please to meet you Gray." Jaune said as two smile while soldiers greet each other.

"These soldiers are probably getting question for abandoning their position but seeing what they been through. It actually heart warming." Ironwood said surprise everyone who knew him. Some agreed with him. "See like jimmy is actually not so cold after all." "Shut it Qrow..."

Soldiers were talking, greeting and taking pictures to each other with joy in their eyes. Jaune was showing Gray his wife as two smile. Before long, german and british soldiers began playing football as soldiers cheer and even one soldier is haircutting another soldier but it only lasted as artillery was thundering in the east and soldiers both knew it was over. Both sides shake hands and went back to their trenches. Gray and Jaune look at each other. "Happy christmas." Jaune said. "Dir auch schöne weihnachten." Gray replied before two went back to their trenches.

"Why? Why can't they just stop fighting?" Ruby said in sad tone. "This is war. Old men send young men to die in their wars. It just how it works." Dark looks at Ozpin as he nodded in agreeing with him. "You may be doing what is right Ozpin but i can't agreed with your actions to others..."

Gray in threater silently watches everything on the screen as his team try to cheer him up.

Gray was seen walking down the trench line but he notice something in his right pocket as he pull out a chocolate bar that was from Jaune. Scene shift to Jaune who smile as Gray was smiling too. "Hope we see each other again my friend." He said before screen slowly fading into black.

"Ok! How was that?" Dark ask everyone in threater. "It was great!" Ruby shouted as others agreed. "It was cool to see they not fighting each other for once." Yang adding.

"It was beautiful." Summer said as Dark nodded. "Alright, and merry christmas to you all!!" He shouted as he snaps his hands before long table with foods appear. "You guys can eat what on table as you like!"

"Pancakes!! Mine!" Nora went straight in as Ruby join with cookies on table. Everyone began to feast.

================================

Hello! Everyone, sorry for this chapter. It was suppose to be release or publish yesterday! But i forget because i had christmas party! Sorry so yeah. Sorry for this chapter having bad grammars and i wish you all merry christmas! Bye!