chapter 5: Jaune and his black heiress

(Unknown POV)

Then suddenly our favorite male blondie appear out of nowhere as our cast look in shock and surprises.

"My baby boy!" Joan hug her son as he try to breath for air.

"Mom, i need air." Joan let go as Jaune breath for air.

"Hello fearless leader!" Nora wave her hand at him as he wave back.

"Oh hey Jaune." Gray said as Jaune look surprise to hmsee him and his team.

"Oh hey Gray. What going on?" Jaune ask then Dark explain to him why is him here.

(King crimson!!!)

"Ok! That done! Were watch the next world, this world that this world Weiss is opposite of your Weiss, her name is Bleiss." Dark said.

"Really?" Winter said.

"Yes, you should expect that this Weiss have softspot for our lovable arc!" Dark turn on the screen.

The scene start with Jaune arc was fuming, stomping down the halls of Beacon, students parting before him for fear of getting in his way. His destination was clear: Team RBBY's dorm. Walking up to the door, he pounded on it until it threatened to break. "Open up, I know she's in there!" Jaune roared while continuing to beat the door into submission. The door opened to reveal Ruby looking very concerned. "Hey Jaune, what's up?" Ruby asked concerned.

"Why is Jaune so angry?" Pyrrha ask while Dark just smirk.

"I would like to talk to Bleiss…now." Jaune whispered harshly. "Bleiss?" Ruby chuckled nervously. "She isn't here right now. Soooo maybe come back another time when you're less…" She said. "The fuck you mean I ain't here?!" Bleiss shouted from behind Ruby.

"Whoa, ice queen you look different." Yang said.

"What is this!?" Weiss shouted.

"This is your opposite Weiss, met Bleiss." Dark smirk.

"Oh god damn it." Ruby muttered under her breath as Bleiss roughly pushed her out of the way; she looked up at Jaune a sultry look in her eyes. "Hey, hot stuff." Bleiss cooed as she licked her lips. "What can I do to you?" Jaune look at her. "May I come in?" Jaune said through clenched teeth. "Oh wow, so bold and straight to the point." She smirked. "Usually, you try and moisten a girl up first." "Bleiss!" Jaune snapped.

"Weiss!/young girl!" Winter and Willow shouted.

"It's not me!" Weiss try to explain herself.

"This is hilarious." Qrow said.

"This is weird." Jaune look on screen.

"Why you don't look surprise?" Dark ask Glynda.

"I heard so many like that back at beacon." Dark nod to Glynda replied.

"Oh, fine." Bleiss pouted before standing aside and letting Jaune into the room. Jaune looked to the remaining members of Team RBBY. "I would like to talk to Bleiss…alone!" Jaune whispered, staring intently at the RBY trio. "Are you sure?" Ruby asked very concernedly for her fellow leader. Jaune only nodded sternly. "Well you heard him girls, we've prepared for this; grab your noise canceling headphones and meet up with JNPR."

"Shouldn't we stop this?" Blake asked. "He's going to die." Blake is concern for him. "He's made his decision, Blake." Yang said placing a reassuring hand on her partner's shoulder. After gathering the needed supplies, the trio left, leaving Jaune alone with the very thirsty heiress. "So…" Bleiss strutted up to him, sashaying her hips, a predatory gleam in her eye. "What do you need, big guy?"

"You know how you teased me with your glyphs in the locker room the other day?" Jaune asked inching closer to her. "Oh yes, I do." She quite blatantly stared at his crotch. "I remember you seemed to enjoy it."

"I did what!?" Weiss looks in horror.

"Yes, you did it to him." Dark said while Qrow was giggling.

"I did." Jaune nodded. "I would like to return the favor." Jaune suddenly pushed Bleiss against the dorm room wall, gripping her wrists so she couldn't struggle, not that she would. He bit roughly onto the nape of her neck.

"Whoa!" Beacon students were surprise and blushing while Jaune and Weiss were heavily blushing like more red than ruby cape or pyrrha hair.

'No fair! I want Jaune to do that to me!' Pyrrha was madly blush and though about her in that position.

"I am so proud of my son!" Rex hug Jaune.

"Oooo~!" Bleiss let out a moan, taken aback by Jaune's sudden aggressiveness. Had her feminine wiles finally seduced him? "Jaune…" She gasped out as Jaune continued to savage her neck. Jaune brought his knee up in between her legs, pressing against her, eliciting another pleasured moan. She started bucking her hips, grinding against him. "You like that?" Jaune whispered huskily in her ear. He then gently nipped her earlobe.

"Oh gods, yes." Bleiss bit her lip stifling another moan. "Are you ready for more?" Jaune pressed his knee harder against her causing Bleiss to shudder. "Take me now Jaune!" She gazed up at him with lust filled eyes. "Good." Jaune smirk.

Meanwhile, Gray open the door to jnpr as he saw rby and npr. "Where is Jaune? I got to give his pen back." Gray asked.

"Im on screen again. Even i not in beacon anyway but it was fun there." Gray said.

"So you enjoy beacon." Ozpin look at him.

"I may had left beacon but that doesn't i hate it there." Gray said.

"His is with Bleiss, he want to be alone with her in our dorm." Ruby replied as Gray heard moaning and grunts sounds from rbby dorm as his eyes stare at the door before looking at them. "I just give him this later..." He said before screen fading.

"Ok, how was that?" Dark ask.

"That was kinda funny to be honest, it hilarious to see Weiss like that." Yang said.

"That wasn't funny!" Weiss shouted at her.

"I need to know the details for research!" Blake was holding her book as she write down everything for her fanfic.

"Ok, you all may take breakdown and i found our next world to watch." Dark said as he disappear.

================================

Hello my fellow readers! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry for the bad grammar, and also i hope you guys like this drawing of mine!

 Sorry for the bad grammar, and also i hope you guys like this drawing of mine!

Jaune is on the left while Gray is in the right. I hope you like my drawing. That is all, bye!