chapter 13

Tamaki simply snuggled into Kirishima, closing his eyes with a content breath. Kirishima breathed heavily. "Did you like that Baby?~" he smirked and kissed Tamaki's neck. Tamaki blushed more, trying to calm his own breathing "Yes Daddy".  Tamaki smiled, blushing at the kiss to his neck before gently returning the gesture, pressing a soft kiss to his neckKirishima smiled brightly and held his little close. "I love you Baby!" Tamaki giggled and nuzzled him gently "I love you too" he smiled cutely. Kirishima smiled more and relaxed. "Wanna cuddle later and watch a movie?" Tamaki nodded with a hum in agreement as he snuggled into the other more. Kirishima were so happy that Tamaki agreed to be his little because he started to fall in love with him. "Baby.... Why did you even agree to be my little?" Tamaki thought about the question for a moment before replying. “Because I figured that you were like me…. We both needed the company and the human connection so I thought it would be nice for both of us…” Tamaki said shyly. Kirishima pulled him closer and softly kissed his neck. "Do you love your Daddy?" Tamaki giggled and then nodded. “Mhm” he smiled softly. Kirishima smiled and hugged him tightly. "I love you too Baby boy.~" Tamaki snuggled into Kirishima happily and giggled. Kirishima started to wash his little boy. He slowly and carefully washed every body part even his dick and asshole. Tamaki was flustered but allowed Kirishima to wash him up. Kirishima kissed his neck and smiled. "I love you..." Tamaki blushed more “I love you too..” the bluenette replied shyly. Kirishima yawned softly and chuckled. "Lets get out, shall we?" Tamaki nodded and yawned softly “mhm..” he hummed softly in agreement. Kirishima stood up and picked him up, drying off both of them. "Sweet Baby..." Tamaki blushed and then gave a worn out giggle. Kiri dressed him in a fluffy bunny onsie with bunnie ears.