chapter 24

Tamaki whined out and whimpered as the belt slapped his sides. The bluenette whined out more and tried to reach for his bunny. Kiri kicked him with his feet in his stomach so the little would fall to the ground. "Nope! Bad boys don't get their stuffy!" Tamaki let out a small cry because of this. He stayed on the ground and whimpered out more, he slipped out of his headspace rather quickly because of this but didn’t say anything. Tamaki's master huffed. "Stand up and go on the chair! I will get mad when you don't." Tamaki hurried over to the chair, not wanting the other to get mad at him even more. The dom then turned the chair on and tied the sub to the chair, giving him some electric shocks. Tamaki squirmed a bit and whined out at each shock. “Daddy stop!!” He cried out, trying to get free from the chair. The dom spited on the sub so that it would hurt a little bit more. "Aww~ already begging?" Tamaki cried out more and tried to get out of the restraints. “S-Stop!! N-No more Daddy!!” Tamaki cried out, genuinely starting to hurt now. Kirishima did it a few more times and watched the reactions from his little more. Tears started to fall down Tamaki’s cheeks as he was practically begging for Kirishima to stop. “Kirishima!!” The boy pleaded with a small whimper. The mafia boss quickly turned the chair off, untied him and hugged him tightly. "Sorry sorry sorry! I didn't mean to truly hurt you Tamaki! Can you forgive me?" Tamaki let tears fall down his face and he buried his face into Kirishima’s shoulder, whimpering out. Kirishima went into the BDSM basement and layed down on the bed with Tamaki in his arms. "I'm extrem sorry Tamaki! I never wanted to truly hurt you... You mean so much to me and I just lost control... I'm a bad DaddyDom I know..."