chapter 18

“Don’t wanna wear one right now….” Tamaki whined softly and pouted more. Kiri pulled his hair and growled. "Take one on or Daddy is getting really uncomfortable with you and that means your body is bloody and you can't walk for days!" Tamaki gave a small whine as his hair was pulled, he couldn’t help but become aroused by the aggression at the same time. He tried to squirm free of Kirishima’s grip and let out a couple more whines and pouts. “Nooo..!” He huffed out. The taller male grabed the little's face harshly and growled, glaring at him. "Be a good boy or you will be in a lot trouble. I think you don't want to be locked in a dark basement without food or water a whole day. Or a whole day in a cage!" “D-Daddy you’re hurting me..!!” Tamaki whined out, holding onto Kirishima’s arm. He was still trying to get out of his grip and a few tears pricked at his eyes. The bluenette gently rubbed his thighs together and let out small whimpers of pain, a couple arousing ones fell from his mouth every now and again but he tried to hide them. Kiri pulled him close and sighed. "Sorry Baby... you just always listen and now you don't.... Please take a diaper on for Daddy... You also get a paci with your bunny and blanky!" “I don’t wanna wear one right now though….” Tamaki pouted cutely. “Don’t feel little…” he continued then sat the onesie down and snuggled into Kirishima, pressing a sweet kiss to his neck since he was so short and just nuzzled into him. Kiri chuckled and picked him up. "Alright Baby! Now we go to your parents and you can just cuddle in Daddy okay?" He started walking down stairs. Tamaki nodded but still wasn’t too happy with the outcome. He tried to bear with it though, just holding onto Kirishima. Tamaki’s parents were sitting on one of the couches and just patiently waiting.