Dad

I started praying to God...

(My doctor said that I can go back home after two days I was a bit happy but I was sad that if I go home the marriage will be soon as usual  doctor came for a checkup it was a women doctor. )

Doctor-hi sweetie how is your leg??

Me- it is OK but it pains...

(She touched my leg and told me to lift my leg up and down after that she removed the stitch on my head and saw that the wound was healing she took a new cloth and covered it with some things I didn't understand  what they are after  that she gave me a smile and waved byee)

(I was feeling  fine and my leg pain was not that much my head pain was killing me but day by day it got better I was feeling too sleepy but controlled my sleep because I don't know what dream I am going to  see

Doctor had told me to take rest and to avoid mobile phones TV and reading then what should  I do I looked out from the room  there was buildings  and buildings  but when I had  looked  out from my home I could feel the good air and sounds of nature  I love it....)

For a moment  she went thinking about nature

*Ken's point of view

I was reading  a book of Agatha christe after the funeral I had read it more than 2 times but I love that book ... I closed  the book and went to my thoughts I was thinking about  dad my real dad his name was Joseph.  I am nor remembering  his face as he died when I was 5 years my mom charlotte had told me how he died it was...

A car accident!!!!!

Flashback

*Joseph's point of view

It was a pleasure  morning I woke up so happy but my son's hand was on my body I slowly  took his hand and kept a teddy bear there.

He was sleeping soo sweet I gave him a kiss  in his cheek and went to brush teeth...

After brushing  I went  to take a shower and dressed  up for the office after that I went  to the kitchen  and asked...

"Honey give me breakfast  it's  already 8:30 I have to reach office at 9"

My wife charlotte came from the kitchen with breakfast  for me I ate it fast and took my watch and bag at that time my 5 year old son wake up from his sleep..

"Daddy aru  going to  office aru ??"

"Yes cutie pie will meet you at evening"

I gave him one more kiss at his cheek and said goodbye  to him I hugged my wife and went  back towards the car I went inside the car and started  riding  charlotte  waved me hi in her hands little  Ken was there