Meeting the evil

"It was just a dream but....but It shows the truth I am the angel and he is the evil the DEVIL . I have to save my family I have to ...."

I wiped my face and went to take a shower and went down everyone was looking at me like I was a ghost

"What happened???" I asked

"Why did you dissappear yesterday you didn't even say goodbye to Ann she was so sad but she said it's OK..  CALL ANN NOW IN THIS MOMENT AND SAY SORRY"
My mom was scolding me

"Mom I was so sleepy  that's why" I said it as an excuse

"It's not fair your best friends birthday was yesterday except you we all waved good byee to her you didn't even say a word why??"
She asked

"Mom I..."

"No excuses go and call her NOW!"

I went upstairs took my phone and called ann

"Hi Kate! Good morning "
She said

"Ann I am so sorry that I slept without saying goodbye to you I know you are angry with me please forgive me please "
I said

"Angry.!!!..me!! never I am not angry with you and never will be you are my best buddie right?"
She said

"Yes we are BFF and one more thing "
I said

"What? Kate?"

"Ann Ken gave me a small peace of paper which says that I should go to his home at 5 pm today what should I do should I go?"
I asked her

"Umm what?? I think you should or else sometimes he will come to your room It's not safe go to his home but do call me while going you can keep the call on and go there I will record it "
She said

"But Annn"

"No buts byee"
She said and ended the call

I was scared time went on it was 4:50pm !! Ken's home was 10 mins travel from here
I went down told my mum and dad goodbye and went to Ken's home the house was locked I called Ken

"Hi Kate hope you remember the note "
He said

"Yes ! I am infront of your home"
I said

"No no you have to come to hotel plasey there I am waiting for you "

He ended the call

Hotel plasey was near his house itself i thought to myself should I call the cops no I shouldn't then I remembered to call ann I called her and said her that I am going to hotel Plasey to see Ken she said ok and I kept my phone in my pocket the phone had Ann recording

another phone was in my hand one phone was of my mom's old phone and another one was my own I kept my own for In My Pocket And the another phone in my hand so that he will not doubt.

  I went to hotel Plasey and asked the reception for Ken they said me where it was. I went to  that hotel room I knocked the door there was a servant opening the door then there was a man who sitting in a chair turning his back towards me
I told him
"Mr Ken is that you ?"

he turned towards me and said

"yes it's  me  Kate "

he told his servants to go outside he was only the person in that room along with me  there is a chair he told me to sit down in the chair I sat in the chair .

"do you know who I am ?"
He asked

" yes you are the person who is going to marry my sister  right "
I said

"not that you know something about me that's why you attempted a suicide attempt To postponed our wedding right?"

I started sweating I looked down so scared how did ken know that I know that he is going to kill my sister and how did he know that it was a attempt to postpond the wedding?

"so you know that I am going to take a revenge on sister right?"
He asked

I looked up scared
"I know everything that you thinking I know that you know everything I am going to do to your sister and.. you know that I am going to kill your sister and by knowing that you're going to save your sister but it will not happen Kate I am not the person you are thinking I am more than that yes I am just like an evil"
He said by looking at me with his evil eyes...

"I know that you are in  a call with your friend and she is recording everything I says say her to be careful and check if she is in the CALL!!"

He said

I got shocked I looked at my phone.

"Hello hello ann are you okay??are you fine??"
I asked her

"Kate someone is grabbing my phone Kate Kate!!"
She ended the call

"Ann ann hello??"
I said but no reply

"You... if you do anything to my friend I will kill you "
I said

"Haha if you want to save your friend first stop daring me if you say anything against me now your friend will be no more in the world"
He said

"OK I will keep my mouth shut and leave my friend alone please"
I begged him

"But if you want your friend to be free there is  a condition "
He said

"What condition I will do anything to save my friend "
I said
Is it good for me will he demand for something like to kill my sister no I will not do it never..

He looked at me and started saying
"My demand is..."

😈

(THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE LETS SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ANN? WHAT IS KENS CONDITION? LET'S SEE IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER Another favorite song above byee.

Luv you guyzz)