Birthday!!

*Kate's point of view
Today is annns birthday I have a surprise for her today her mom and me had a secret talk and now we are going to celebrate her birthday on my home...

I have another surprise for her too my sister is coming today!!! And Ann will be surprised to see her I was doing all my decorations my school had finished and I didn't even wish for her birthday....

I started taking chocolates and putting it in the fridge..... I had many things to do I had ordered  a big pillow which had her photo printed on it and a set of books through Amazon.... I was soo happy I went to my room and opened the curtains there was our neighbors house and he the blue eyed boy no....zen was standing and looking out the window..

When he saw that I was looking at him he looked at me

"Oh God "
I went away from the window and slowly put the curtains...

I went to the gifts I ordered  for Ann and started wrapping it...Ann was going on messaging me....

After sometime she called me

"Hi Kate do you remember what is today "

"No I don't "
I said giggling slowly

"Really you don't remember ??"

"No I don't remember "
I said

"Today is my"

Before she completed the sentence I ended the call and switched off the phone.....

I don't know if she called me multiple times or something like that ....After wrapping all her presents I took my phone and oned it had 7 to8 missed calls from Ann she had texted me

"Are you IGNORING ME WHY KEN WHAT DID I DO TO YOU HUH???!!"

I replied her text
"Ann come to my home at 5pm let's talk"

I kept my phone in bed and was thinking what to wear...umm I took so mIany dresses

First I took a dark pink frock

Then I took an top and a jeans