The unknown

She didn't know that someone was watching her from morning not her talks someone was watching her face for the whole day....

It was Noone else it was the boy with blue eyes he was watching her the whole day

*Zens point of view

I kept looking her I had no love in my eyes I  was feeling sorry for her ....

"Zen ! Zen I am going to aunt lacy stay here ok"
Mom said

"OK mom"
I said

I was feeling sorry I am doing a bad thing to her. I should not do that but...I should I should do that

*Kate's point of view

I saw zen glaring at me.
After sometime I closed the windows and sat in the bed

"Am I in love with him??"
I asked to myself

"I in love never never"
I said to myself

I laid in the bed took my phone and scrolled through the mobile I looked at some pictures and videos

"Kate!Kate "
Mom called

"Yeah mom"

I went downstairs to see mom taking little Arielle in her hands

"Kate take her to your room and teach her something!"
Mom said

"Ohh my vacation was a flop!!"
I said to myself

I took her in my hands and went to my room I showed her some alphabets which was by hard for her I gave her some sentences and told her to complete those sentences....

Then I took some teddy bears and kept it in bed as the time was her for a nap she did every sentences.

"Oh cutie you have done everything correct "
I said and kissed her in the forehead.

"Sissy will you take me to the park today ??"
She asked

"Umm yes at evening I will take you to the park"
I said

"Sissy I am feeling sleepy Hua,..."
She said

I took her and laid her on the bed of teddy bears I went downstairs and told my mom that she had slept

I went to the garden and started pouring water in the plants through the pipe

"What have you done Kate??"
A voice came I looked around it was Noone else it was zen

"Kate are you even hearing what have you done"
He asked me

He came towards me his body was completely bathed in water everything was very wet

I slowly giggled then said

"I am sorry zen really sorry"

He looked at me and said

"It's it's fine "

He went back

"Hey"
I said

"Yes "
He said

"Can we meet tomorrow at 4pm is it fine huh??"
I asked him

"Yep its fine "
He smiled at me and said and then he went back...

My sister's marriage is after 3 weeks days are decreasing and my scar is increasing......

I went to my elder sister Kim

"Kim if you don't mind can I ask you a question "
I asked

"Yes you can"
She said

"Umm do you love Ken??"
I asked her

She cleared her throught and said

"Umm yes I think so I am not sure"
She said

"Why sis anything else??"
I asked her

"Umm we were classmates in college but.."
She said

"But....???"
I asked

"We were not in good terms he had told once that he loves me but I rejected it soo..really I am not ready for this marriage but .... somewhat I love him I have to "
She said to me and went

I think so she is forced to marry I have to do something to save my sister she is the only one I have..

I went to the balcony and sat in the sofa took a book and started reading it and slowly slept there...

In dream

I was walking through the street the marriage is tomorrow I have to do something I just stood still my mind was saying something it was saying that..

"The only way to fight against enemy and win is do the thing that hurts him call the name that hurts him and slowly make him dissappear with your hands and then you can call anyone you want and you can do everything you want"

I woke up from the dream..

I suddenly woke up from the dream

Yes the dream the dream said me everything it said me how to defeat him yes I will do it and will save my sister but..but the only thing I want to know is what is the reason of his revenge it is not due to the rejection of my sister it is due to something else right??

My discovery was starting i wrote the names who I have to question....

At the list the first name was my sister  I will do it tomorrow  the time was 3pm I almost forgot about the promise my sister was still sleeping I kept the paper in my bag and took a dress to wear went downstairs and sat in the sofa to watch TV...

(What is the secret Zen is hiding??is he a part of Ken?? Will Kate find out the reason of Ken's revenge???"let's see in the next chapter byee.... my favorite singer  above ....

Byee guyzzzzz)