ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

ʳᵘⁿ ᵇᵒʸ ʳᵘⁿ

———————

Me and the front man had always been close even before the games, I knew who he was with the mask on and without it. I've been friends with him since he won the games in 2015 I couldn't of been prouder. I knew he had a family but I've never met them and didn't want to I believe I'll just talk about the games and how excellent and strategic he was but he always had told me he didn't want his brother knowing. So I followed that and promised him to never tell anyone about the games until he invited me to be a square mask, one below him, a powerful rank in the games. I accepted without a thought anything to spectate those thrilling games once again. 

But during that small amount of time, I met all the masks including 029 I didn't need the mask to  be taken off I enjoyed talking to him about anything except the 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖓 I promised to him that I wouldn't tell a soul. However I always had a suspicion about what he could be doing behind my back, but I trusted him obviously not as much as I did with the 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖓.

Once the games started I was the one in charge about informing what was happening within these games and the questions they had to ask, triangle masked people ready to shoot just in case something happens, the question I enjoyed the most was,

"How much money do we get"

I finally get to press the button! I've been waiting for this question for ages thank you 456! Once I pressed it the golden clear piggy bank slowly descended from the ceiling even I was amazed and I'm a mask! 

Looking at the contestants I was excited to slowly see them disappear.

————————

𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝕰𝕹𝕯𝕰𝕯