𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝕮𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖞𝖍𝖊𝖒

𝕽𝖚𝖓 𝕭𝖔𝖞 𝕽𝖚𝖓

————

"This is the 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖓 speaking. The preparations for the first game are complete, we can begin now." Him talking in English always never ceased to amaze me. Setting the phone down he walked over sat down on the couch which I was already sitting on staring at the tv, mask off, he then ripped of his mask to watch the first game which was always the most fun.

Sitting down alongside side him, I never found was a privilege, but others thought differently. Was it in a good way or a bad way?

————

The first shot and the realisation of death upon them hit them like a ton of bricks, people running, screaming, begging to be let out.. oh and don't forget the guy who scared the living daylight out of me died first, he was cocky and self centred so to me and the 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖓 there was no shock only the haunting video tapes of the deaths for over 200 people rained upon us.

The first game of 𝕽𝖊𝖉 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕲𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 was always known to be the one taking out those not worthy. Some player outshone the others, crossing the finish line in style and some looking like they about to puke due to them seeing all the bodies and how disfigured they were, you'll be seeing way more so be prepared. How ever disappointing it had to be, I got back to work which really was just controlling the others but they didn't seem to mind and never spoke out, indicating they were happy enough being controlled. Waiting for the doors to be opened I was thinking what they might just yell at me today, maybe threatening, bargaining, or pathetic excuses to end the game. The doors opened up wide here we go.

"You have all made it through the first game." I stated 

"Congratulations" I wanted to clap but it could anger them, I swear they're secretly vicious animals and I'm attempting to be their tamer!

"You're moving on. I will now announce the results of the first game." The numbers kept declining, how upsetting. 456 just went down to 201.

"Out of 456 players, 255 were eliminated, and 201 players successfully completed the first game."

There were gasps around their new home,

"Mister, please!" Did this woman just call me 'mister'.

"Listen. I'm so sorry." You better be.

"I swear I will pay what I owe. I'll do it, I'll pay it all. Please, sir.I have a child. Oh! So young, I need to register and I still need to name my child, sir. Please sir, let me leave." She's on the ground sobbing just because she can't name her kid, and she's still calling me sir! I should be the one on the floor crying. Oh now there's a second one,

"Please. I'm so sorry. Sir, I'm begging you. Let me leave and I swear I'll find a way to it all, let me go home." 

"Me too, I can't keep going. Sir, please I can't go on" desperation was all I could hear in their poor little voices.

Everyone dropped alongside those 3 women. How boring. Sighing I state the rules,

"There seems to be a misunderstanding. We are not trying to hurt you or collect your debts. Let me remind you that we're here to give you a chance."

"A chance? We play some kids games. And you shoot us. You want me to choose that? That's some chance. " others started agreeing with that old man stating that killing them was not justice however they all chose this, we had no say. 

"This is just a game. They were simply eliminated for breaking the rules of the game. If you just follow the rules, you can leave this place safely with the prize money we promised." 

"Just keep your damn money. I don't care!" It's always the old guys yelling out and disagreeing with me.

Once again with the rules,

"Consent form clause 1. A player is not allowed to stop playing."

All I could hear was yelling, yelling and yelling.. I was sick of this stupid petty argument! 

A gun shot to the roof was all it took for the players to keep silent.

"Consent form clause 2. A player who refuses to play will be 𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉."

"Consent form clause 3!" Who.. it was 218 once again.

"If all players agreed to stop playing, the games are allowed to end. Or am I wrong?" Oh how badly I wanted to blast his brains out!

"You are correct." 

He suggested to do a vote, one that I cannot decline or stop from happening,

"All right, as you wish. We will take a vote to decide on the termination of the game. Before we vote, let me announce the prize money for the game as previously promised." 

That's 25.5billion won right there.. they won't leave now I've got them hooked.

—————

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝕮𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖞𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝕰𝕹𝕯𝕰𝕯