𝕽𝖚𝖓!

𝕽𝖚𝖓 𝕭𝖔𝖞 𝕽𝖚𝖓

————————

We've been swimming for ages, I suggested we headed over to an island near by and try to get service but little did I know it would take till daylight for us to arrive. I knew they were already coming, probably tracking us as well. We couldn't stop now. 

Immediately arriving on the island we ripped off the diving gear and checked if Joon-ho had service, which he had not. 

"Oi, let's quickly go up there, try to receive any type of service. We can then call your chief and send all those videos you've taken." I suggested. He nodded, running across the rocky path straight up to mountain with me trailing behind him. 

2 gunshots were heard, shit. Looking down to where we were previously was the Front Man shooting out our oxygen tanks and many masked people running up the cliff, they weren't suppose to be here so quick! 

"We need to run, Joon-ho!" 

"Wait, I got service!" Looking over he was already calling his chief, 

"It's me, chief. Can you hear me all right, sir?..Just hold on, I'll explain it later....Look I'm somewhere southwest of the mainland. Can you try to locate my signal? Put a whole team together for this. I need backup..You gotta get a whole squad. The police, Coast Guard, everyone. Let me send over a couple of things, okay, and take a look. I'll call you again soon." He talked into the electronic device and once hung up he was sending the videos and photos he had taken during the games. 

"Okay, they should be sending, quick let's go!" He whispered yelled with an obvious nervous tone shown in his voice. Grabbing my hand he took off up the mountain me stumbling many times due to his speed. 

"They're over there!" We heard, but that just made us run faster, we knew they were straight behind us. But all I could think was,

"Run boy run!",

Run If you ever want to see him again! 

We had ran straight to a ledge, looking down my heart stopped, it wasn't suppose to end like this! A gunshot had rang behind us, but all I could do was grip Joon-ho's hand tighter than it was before. 

"Police. Put down your weapons, you got that? We already know everything about you all. The coast guard will be here soon." Joon-ho threatened them all, but once I saw the Front Man coming up from behind those masked people, for the first time once I saw him I was terrified, I didn't want to move an inch, but even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

"I don't know. Have the Korean police ever been so quick to act? And besides, you barely get any signal around here. I don't know what you tried to send, but I doubt it went through." He spoke in his dark tone, but Joon-ho wasn't having it.

"Come on turn yourself in. You'll get a plea bargain with that." He offered. But I knew the Front Man wouldn't listen to what he has up for offer.

"If you drop your gun for you over the phone, I might let you live." He walked, closer and closer, yet he hasn't asked about me yet.

"Stop right there." Joon-ho exclaimed, out of breath.

"That gun of yours holds five bullets. But for police regulations, one chamber must remain empty, and one must be filled with a blank. That leaves three live rounds. You've already used one to kill a man and another one to break the lock. Which means that there's only one bullet left in your gun." How..how does he know this all?

"One bullet is more than enough to kill you." He declared cocking his gun.

"I warned you, take another step and..." The man took another step resulting in a gunshot to his shoulder. That was his last bullet.

"This is over. Now come with me." He recovered from the shoot and we both took a step back resulting in us nearly falling of the edge.

"Do as I say. Or you die." He demanded and Joon-ho slowly dropped his gun lower. 

"Who... Are you?" He asked the man with the mysterious black mask. But once I saw him take off that mask I was shocked, didn't he not want his brother to know about the games and how he was included in them? With his mask off he was now know as In- ho, looking over at his brother who came here looking for him, his face was full of shock and despair.

"In-ho." He muttered out in belief but I just held onto him tighter. 

"Let's go. Make this easy." He brought out his hand to his brother but instead got a shook of the head as a response. And before I could even realise,

"In-ho, why?" He got shot in the shoulder, ripping off my mask, I didn't care about hiding who I was anymore I yelled out in sadness,

"Joon-ho!" As he fell, I fell too, I blocked out the yells of shock from my friend In-ho and hugged Joon-ho tighter as we both fell.

"Thank you, Y/N" He got out before we both hit the body of water, I yelled at him, pleading him to wake up but he wouldn't respond, this can't be happening right? I wanted to apologise to him for knowing his brother was the Front Man this entire time but I didn't, I didn't want to loose either of them. Sinking down with Joon-ho I accepted my fate, kissing him and my life away.

Joon-ho, you're a really admirable man.

That was my last thought. My vision was slowly filling with black splotches but not once did I let go of Joon-ho, I wouldn't let myself lose him. 

——Joon-hon POV

I wanted to say,

"I love you, Y/N" 

But instead a thank you came out of my mouth. I guess that's a fine response, she's helped me this entire way. Once my vision was black I knew I would never see my brother again, I guess it's a regret of some sort. Leaving Y/N is also a regret. Maybe I should of said sorry. 

"Sorry, Y/N. Sorry I'm leaving you. Sorry I couldn't love you. Sorry but it seems we can't run anymore."

—————

𝕽𝖚𝖓! 𝕰𝕹𝕯𝕰𝕯

—————

𝕽𝖚𝖓 𝕭𝖔𝖞 𝕽𝖚𝖓 𝕰𝕹𝕯𝕰𝕯