𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕴𝖋 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖊

𝕽𝖚𝖓 𝕭𝖔𝖞 𝕽𝖚𝖓

———————

"A total of 255 players were eliminated during the first game. A hundred million won is at stake per player. Therefore, 25.5 billion won of prize money has been accumulated so far. If you wish to give up on playing, the 25.5 billion win will be sent to the bereaved families of the late players,  100 million won each. However, you will all return home empty-handed." I was now thinking if they wanted to leave or not.. money to those who died and you who survived leaving empty handed, that's no fair but this is the exact result we want. You wanting the money to not be given to those who died. Resulting in wanting to keep playing..

"Uh, sir..So then, if we complete all six games, how much do we get?" It seems you don't want to leave anymore.. and I'm not a guy.

"Since there were 456 players, the total prize money is 45.6 billion won. And with that, we will now begin the voting." With that much money you can't help but not want to leave right?

——

"As you can see, there are two buttons in front of you. If you wish to continue playing, press the green button with an O. If you wish to stop playing, then please press the red button with the X instead." Please don't press the red.

"After you finish voting, move to the other side of the white line and wait. Voting will be done in reverse order of the numbers on your chest. Player 456, please cast your vote." 

He walked up, being first would be hard without a doubt, green or red which one 456. 

The first X, how disappointing. However we need to move on,

"Player 455, please cast your vote."

She looked up at the money, looked back at the 2 choices with such different endings and chose the green, what an exhilarating choice. 

And so on,

Green

Red

Green

Red 

The results were constantly remaining at a tie, did the money not tempt them enough? They were on the point of bankruptcy.

Here came 212, the women who begged to leave and name her child. She chose green, I could see she wanted the money, badly. 

"Have you all gone crazy? We have to leave! We can't keep putting up with this insanity." An old man cried out,

"So what if we leave? Tell me, what changes? Just as bad out there as it is in here, goddamn it." scoffing as she went over the other side. At least someone knows why they should keep the games going. That protest made 2 other men say how they feel about it, one agreeing the other begging for the others to choose red. It got to a point a man stepped in, grabbing the man by the front of his shirt yelling about how he can die but don't drag them into it, looking over to one of my colleagues I progressed to indicate them to stop it. A gun on his back was all it took for it to end and the voting to continue.

"We will not condone any kind of act that impedes this democratic process. Now, let us resume and continue voting." I expressed.

And finally it came down to the last vote number 001.

"It seems we're down to the last vote. Player 1." Him walking up was just as bad for me as the contestants. He looked at me and then up at the board showing a tie, 100 to 100.. what will he choose.

Red. Cheers went all around nevertheless there were faces that were, annoyed, upset and angry just like mine.

"The majority of the players have voted to terminate the game. Therefore, this game is now terminated." I knew this would anger those who voted to allow this game to continue,

"Hey! Okay, anybody who wants, they can go. But let the ones who want, stay till the end, though! Half of us has died already!"

"We can't just stop here!"

"He's right! Please let us stay! We'll keep playing the game!" I knew he was watching, will he want these people to come back?

"Yes! Let us continue!" You hopefully will get to continue.

"It truly is a pity that we must say goodbye to you like this. However, we will not completely seal the door of opportunity for all of you. If the majority of you wish to participate again, then we will resume the game. So goodbye for now." Bowing my head I left going straight to the 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖓. 

——

"𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖓, shall we offer them to come back?" I put forward the idea.

"Yes, some did seem very irked about the final result." 

I nodded my head and with a hug goodbye I left, heading straight to see my good old friend 029, we had been friends since the first day in this building, I could always trust him enough to tell him how I was feeling about the games.

"𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕴𝖋 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖊" I muttered to no one.

————

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕴𝖋 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝕰𝕹𝕯𝕰𝕯