𝕴𝖓-𝖍𝖔..

𝕽𝖚𝖓 𝕭𝖔𝖞 𝕽𝖚𝖓

——————

—Joon-ho POV

Climb, climb, climb quicker!

After I had found out there's info all on the past contestants in the leaders room, whoever that is, I ran to that ladder climbing as fast as I could. Whatever are in those files could be where my brother is! 

Once I reached the top there was a steel solid door, closed. So I shot it. Lifting it up was a challenge, no doubt was it heavy but as soon as I opened the little doors I was welcomed with a luxurious suite looking room. Bingo. This was the leaders room, compared to ours it was jaw dropping, but I wasn't here to stay or be treated like a royal I was here to find the files. Gun ready to shoot, I looked through each door, trying to find something, anything. An alarm went off, do they know I'm in here now? Crap. About to leave,

 I found it, in their bedroom was another door down, a door straight down to the files. 

Digging through everything I could find, anything on In-ho. The first thing that I spotted which was familiar, a box the same in to the one inside my brother room. Ripping it out of the cabinet I opened it just to reveal a card, the same one with the geometric shapes. 

"Who are you?" A feminine voice shot my face around, gun ready to shoot her in the head.

"What are you doing in here, how did you get here?" The familiar questioning, it was the girl from back then. 

"It's you, the girl." I whispered in a light voice, it seemed like a light bulb appeared above her head,

"29! So you're the guy who I'm assuming, killed the guy down there! The 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖓 said for me to check in here!" She's so positive.

"Ahh, I don't want to kill you though, so I'll let you look through these, what are you trying to find?" 

"...anything on my brother, In-ho." She stopped, suddenly silent and didn't wear the smile on her face, does she know him?

"That reaction, do you know where he is?" I begged, but all I got was her smile back on her face and a quiet,

"No, but let's check these files huh?" 

I was still wary of her, but once she took a folder full and started muttering,

"In-ho, In-ho...aha! Here he is!" I flew to see how he was apart of this game. He was 2015's winner.

"He's a winner! How cool!" 

"No, it isn't. This gives me nothing besides he's played this game and won." I protested,

"29. Let's work together! I promise I'll help you find you're brother, and expose the 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖓! Even if he's my best friend, it'll be way more fun!" Sticking out her hand I looked at it, a high rank person working on my side would be beneficial without a doubt, I shook it. No turning back now. 

"Ok, let's-" her speaker went off,

"Y/N was he in there?" A dark voice filled the small room, she grabbed it and laughed,

"Nope, all clear boss! He must be walking around here!" Have you checked the cameras yet?"

"No, another traitor was found, I shall look at them now." It was turned off,

"Ahh, he's scary!" She wined, but continued to find anything on my brother,

This girl, she'll help me. 

"Thank you." I muttered just loud enough for the girl opposite me to hear,

"Don't thank me!" Practically screaming in my face. 

"I need to head back up before he gets suspicious, so leave here as soon as you can. Okay?" I nodded and she left.

—Y/N POV

He's the 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖓's brother, the brother I never got to meet, he's really hot. I got a little distracted in there! I'll help him get to his brother even if it costs my life, even if I'm counted as a traitor I'll help him find In-Ho.

Walking into the area where the second game was I was met with a blood scene, I guess these 2 were the traitors of this game, how disappointing. 

"I'm here, 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖓" 

"14 take these bodies away and hang them for display for the players tomorrow, this shall show them not to cheat and be equal." 

"Of course." 

——

Once we had checked them all just in case they were with the doctor, we moved them to where the bodies were, once they saw them all I could see in their faces were how shocked they are, it's not everyday you see a fellow player hanging from a roof, alongside with 4 masks. 

"Players what you witness before you is what remains of those who broke the rules for their own benefit. They tainted the pure and fair ideology everything here has been built upon. Each and every one of you is considered an equal within the walls of this facility. You must be guaranteed the same opportunities without being disadvantaged or facing any kind of discrimination. We truly apologise for allowing such an unacceptable incident occur." I, the masked manger informed those below me, I didn't need glasses to see 101 was informed of what the games were before they played, this shall be taken as a warning for him and his little pathetic group of wanna be punks.  

"Psst, 14!" Look behind me I saw another square masked partner,

"What is it?"

"A  body has been found, found outside with an ID on them! The 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖓 requests of you to immediately come down!"

Shit.

—————

𝕴𝖓-𝖍𝖔.. 𝕰𝕹𝕯𝕰𝕯