Chapter Eleven

⚠️ Trigger Warning, This chapter contains talk about eating disorders⚠️

Alex's Pov

My arms were wrapped around her body, and although I was still half asleep I felt her trying to move. I pulled her closer to my chest and I felt her relax into my hold, until she remembered that we hate each other. She jumped up and went to the bathroom.

She walked out about 20 minutes later in nothing but a towel. She was looking around for clothes when I said, "Damn, at least take me to dinner first."

A blush crept up on her face. "Um sorry" she said all flustered. She grabbed her clothes and went back to the bathroom.

The way her long, wet, red hair clung to her bare back was hot. Fuck.

She came out again wearing a green dress. I love it when she wears green it brings out her eyes.

She still looked flustered, and it was adorable

She still looked flustered, and it was adorable. "Oh come on Letty the shows over already? "

"I'm sorry, I thought you would have left by now. "

" Left? To go where. I'm here on vacation with my wife. I don't have anywhere to be."

" But what about yest-"

" Yesterday, never happened. Forget about it, now excuse me. "

I went to take a shower, and just to see her reaction, I came out in nothing but a towel.

She was looking for something in her bag when I came in. She turned around to face me, " I'm sorry" she said while turning around and walking out of the room.

I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. I followed her into the kitchen, " what's wrong Scarlett, are you a little flustered, a little nervous, a little turned on ? " I whispered in her ear, pushing her stomach against the counter and rubbing my hands up and down her arms.

Scarlett's Pov

"No! " I said pushing Alex away.

"Oh come on Letty, you know you want this."

"Please stop?" I asked him. I don't want to be part of his little joke.

"Fine, let's go get some breakfast."

"I'm not hungry. " I said quickly

" There's no way that your not, you didn't eat anything last night. "

" I did after you left. "

He took a deep breath before sternly saying " We're going, end of discussion."

" Bu-"

" END of discussion. Be ready to go in 10 minutes. "

I fixed my hair and make up while he was getting dressed

He drove us to a little place called Ondina Resorante.

"Ciao, mi chiamo Aleccia e oggi sarò il tuo server. cosa posso portarti?" The waitress asked

(Hi, my name is Aleccia and i will be your server today. what can i get you?)

"Prenderemo entrambi le uova alla Benedict" Alex told her

(We'll both have the eggs Benedict)

"sarà proprio fuori sire"
(That will be right out sir)

" Grazie"
(Thank you)

He was so hot when he spoke in Italian.
Oh my god, I have to stop thinking this way.

We sat there in silence, before Alex broke the ice.

"So Scarlett, my lovely, lovely wife." He said with sarcasm dripping on his words.

"You look nice today"

"Thanks"

"If I'm being completely honest you looked better in the towel but still."

"Would you stop, I said I was sorry."
I said burying my face in my hands.

"Don't be, that's the most I'll probably ever get to see my own wife's body."

My head shot up when I heard his words.

"I- um, uh, I um..." I stuttered

"Stop before you hurt yourself"

We fell into awkward silence until the waitress came back.

I poked at my food while Alex devoured his.

"Eat something" he demanded

"I'm not hungry"

"What the fuck is your problem, I take you out and buy you breakfast and you act like a child."

I just sat there not saying anything. I'm tired of being screamed at, but I chose not to say anything that would anger him more. Thank God the restaurant was almost empty

"What is it, is nothing good enough for the spoiled little princess."

I couldn't take it anymore.
" I have an eating disorder."

And with that I got up and walked away.

I have nothing to live for anyway, so if Alex decides to kill me, it won't be that big of a deal.

I walked to the Pier, it's the only time I've felt comfortable since getting married. About an hour later Alex came home. I heard him looking through the house for me, I didn't want him to find me, but where am I going to go. So I just sat there until I felt his presence behind me.

Hey guys, hope you liked the chapter I won't be updating until next Wednesday because I already posted three times this week. Anyway Vote, comment, check out my other stories, have a great day, and most importantly stay awesome. 😎😘😊❤️