Chapter Sixteen

"Thanks for the flowers" I said to Alex as we danced at Boss Ivanov's party. "No problem princess."

*Ding ding ding*

"The toasts are starting, let's get out of here." Alex said

We took off to the garden, "wow"
I said looking up at the stars.

"It's beautiful out here."

"Not as beautiful as you"

"God you're corny" I said before planting my lips on his.

"Scarlett, I think I'm in love with you."

"I love you too."

This was it, I'm going to give myself to him.

We snuck upstairs to one of he many bedrooms in this house while the speeches were still going on.

We undressed each other, and what I saw scared the shit out of me.

Alex. Was. Huge

Jesus Christ.

He chuckled when he saw my eyes, "it's ok, I'll be gentle"

"Alex I don't know if I can-"

"Shhhhhh" he said putting his finger on my lip, " you can handle it."

He slid into me with ease, and I moaned in pleasure. Incredible.

After about 10 minutes, which actually felt like hours, we were done.

"Wow" I said breathlessly. "That was amazing."

Alex chuckled at that statement, "You sure that was your first time princess"

We laid there for a few minutes, enjoying each other's company.

"We should go back downstairs, I'm sure people are suspicious by now." I told him

"I don't want to" Alex said sounding like a child

"Alex..."

"Fine"

We got dressed, "I love you" Alex said b fore leaning over and kissing me.

"I love you too"

We went back downstairs, as if nothing had happened at all.

We talked and danced until Alex got called over to table filled with old men, probably ' business associates '

I began to walk away when Alex pulled me into his lap, "what are doing" I whispered

"Whatever I want to "

They all talked for awhile, I grew bored and uncomfortable from sitting here on his knee. I adjusted myself to be more comfortable when Alex's grip on my waist became tighter, "you're not helping the situation" he whispered.

I was confused at what he meant before I felt something hard.

"Oh." I tried to get up, so that Alex could... Become a little less... Vulnerable if you will.

"Where do you think you're going" he asked me

"You have to focus, not be thinking about, that."

He kissed my neck, " princess, all I've been thinking about is railing you so hard you won't be able to walk" I blushed so hard when he said that.

Not one of the old men even batted an eye. We weren't talking loudly, maybe they just didn't hear, or maybe they're just so used to hearing things about money, drugs and sex that they don't care anymore.

"There's a time and place fore everything, and it's not here or now."

"Fine, but I expect differently when we get home."

"What if I don't want to." I asked

"I'd never make you do anything you don't want to, but I'm pretty sure you do." He said kissing my neck some more.

I let out a heavy sigh, half from pleasure but also because this can't keep going on. So I left before I could.

I walked around, socializing with the very few people I knew, catching Alex's glance every now and then.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him. Since we've been done all I've been thinking about is him inside me, his moth on my... No I need to stop this.

Finally, he was done with his meeting. He walked swiftly towards me, "we should go, now princess.

We rushed out of there, as we were driving Alex's hand slid up my leg, he made his way to my underwear, and then his fingers found the most perfect spot.

It didn't take long for him to send me into an earth shattering orgasm with just his fingers.

"Alex" I moaned.

We didn't even make it home, he pulled over and we had sex in the back seat.

What a crazy day.

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter, things got a little spicy 🔥🥵 🌶️ 😈. From now on I'm going to update on Thursdays because that seems to be what happens anyway. Anyway I love you all so much, thank you for the support, I strongly encourage you to comment and vote and make suggestions. Have a great day but most importantly, stay awesome!😎😘🙂😊❤️