a loss of loved one

Everything was going fine until god thougt of playing a game again.He cant let his children live in peace can he ? According to you the answer to this question was a big NO! Firstly he thought of turning humans into zoombies then made your parents one of them and now finally today he took away your elder brother and now he was out there in the group of those ugly creepy organisms.

Oh did I forgot to introduce myself. Hi there i am Choi y/n a teenager who is just 18 years old. No one knew how this infection spread but after researching with your brother and his girlfriend park gina you finally got to know that it was a dirty trick played by some scientists of your country just because the government did not granted their wishes. But unfortunately now it was only you and your friend left who could cure this infection. And to everyones good news you guys found the cure. Daisies.

Daisy flower was the cure of this bloody infection. As soon as any liquid substance containing daisy as its component reaches inside the body of those creatures it will show its effect and everything will be cured. But the question was how ?

You soon had to find the answer to this question so you thought of finding a new place which is bigger so you can plan out on this. So here you were packing all the essential things all the research papers in a bag along with your friend who was packing water bottles and snacks to save you guys from starving.

------------------------------------------------------
so this is my first story on wattpad I hope you guys will like it.