her birthday

AT 10 AM :
You decieded to sleep in today and not wake up for your early morning workout since it was your birthday and a cheat day won't hurt right.

You liked your birthday the most because you were treated like a total princess by everybody in your family but since no one was alive except your brother so you were not quite sure now.

You were still in your dreamland when Gina entered your room to wake you up. Its time to wake up princess. She softly whispered while removing your bangs from your eyes. Good morning unnie. You wished her in your deep and raspy morning voice. Take a bath quickly and get to the dinning room for breakfast. And happy birthday baby. She said leaving your room to set the table for you.

You took a shower did your skin routine and worn your outfit.

(Choose your outfit and credit to the rightful owner

(Choose your outfit and credit to the rightful owner.)

On your way to the dinning room you were greeted by your beloved brother and his girlfriend. Happy birthday my little princess. He wished you will giving you a forehead kiss. Oh! Its your birthday today. Happy birthday girl. Ara said and engulfed you in a tight hug. Lets go to the dinning room , Gina unnie is waiting for me. You said and made your way to the dinning area.

You guys were having your breakfast when rest of the guys joined you on the table. I can see the table full of delicious dishes , is something special today. Jisung asked. Ah , its y/n's birthday today. Soobin replied. Omo happy birthday y/n-ssi. The boys greeted you and one by one gave you a hug. But when Changbin hugged you your heart again started to beat faster again.

The whole day was fun and now you were taking a nap in your room since you were not allowed to step your foot ourtside your room as the rest of them are planning a party for you. And they wanted the food menu and the decoration to be a secret. You hadn't even decieded what to wear but here you were sleeping without any worries.

For you sleep was the most precious thing in the world and you can literally trade everything for it. You were still sleeping when your alarm rang signalling it was time to get up and get ready. Since therecwasn't a theme for the party so you thought of wearing the dress gifted by your parents on your last birthday with them.

 Since therecwasn't a theme for the party so you thought of wearing the dress gifted by your parents on your last birthday with them

You did a light makeup let your hair down with slight curls at the end. It wasn't much but still you looked pretty. You were not really dressing for yourself but for Changbin , you didn't even kown the reason behind why were you acting like that but still you wanted to do it.

You were giving a final touch up to your look when a sudden knock was heard indicating you were being called outside for the party. It was jeongin at the door to escort you to the area. You look more pretty today. He complimented you while lightly patting your head . Thank you and you don't look bad yourself. You shyly complimented him back. But I must say Changbin hyung is looking the best today. He teased you. How did you- now you were left speechless at how did he figured it out.

During the whole party your eyes were only on one man and that was Changbin. And he was now approaching you making you panic. Y/n can we go outside and have a talk. I wanna tell you something.

_________________________________________
Okay I will leave it till here. Sorry for not updating since I am having a writer's block. But I hope you like this part.