I'm sorry

After putting gina to sleep you laid on your bed. Unknowingly tears came out of your eyes. You still can't believe that your brother broke up with gina his first love for some another girl. With all the thoughts running in your head about your brother and gina your head started paining so you thought of sleeping.

GINA'S POV :
It was around 10 in the morning when I woke up but I was surprised to see y/n still sleeping because she always wake up around 5 in the morning to workout. I was going to wake her but I panicked after seeing her sweating. I touched her forehead and quickly pulled my hand away as it was burning hot.

END OF GINA'S POV

She quickly ran out of the room in search for medicine. Is anyone awake.Please answer. She shouted frantically. Soon a sleepy changbin came out rubbing his eyes sleepily. What happened gina-ssi? Why are you panicking ? He asked. Y/n is having very high fever do you guys have any medinice. Gina explained hurriedly. Changbin nodded and ran towards bangchan's room.

Hyung get up fast we have any emergency. Changbin yelled in bangchan's ear. What-what happened ? He sat up quickly on the bed now wide awake. Y/n is having very high fever so I came to ask for the medicine since you only know where they are kept. Changbin replied and chan stood up from his bed to give changbin the medicine box.

Changbin gave gina the medicine and stood at your room's door. Y/n baby get up take the medicine. You are having a fever. Gina shook you lightly. Slowly you opened your eyes and sat up on the bed with your back resting on the backrest. You rest here I will bring some porridge for you. Eat up and sleep alright. Gina said and went out with changbin following her.

In the kitchen :

Gina was making porridge and changbin was helping her by handing her the ingridents. Soon everyone started to come out of their rooms. Even soobin and his new girlfriend were also there. Wth I am not dreaming right SEO CHANGBIN IS IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN ?!! Hyunjin exclaimed dramatically. Not the right time for joking around. Y/n is having fever so gina-ssi was making porridge for her and I am helping her. He said still their back facing the guys so they didn't knew that soobin was also there.

All the boys ran to your room leaving a helpless chan who tried to stop them and a worried soobin along with his confused girlfriend.

IN YOUR ROOM :

You were laying on your bed with your eyes closed when you heard some schuffling sound in your room so you opened your eyes to see the boys struggling inside your room all at once. A small chuckle left your mouth seeing their childish behaviour. Soon chan joined the boys and quitely scolding them for making noise thinking that you were sleeping. Its okay oppa I am not sleeping. You spoke with a smile on your face. OMG y/n are you okay ? A hyperactive squirrel asked you. Dont worry oppa I will get well soon. You replied while giggling at his hyperactiveness.

Your chit chat with the boys was interuppeted by gina who entered your room with a tray. Gina insisted on feeding you. After you ate everybody left for you to rest.

You were still trying to sleep when soobin entered your room quitely and sat on gina's bed. You kept your eyes closed as you wanted to see as to why he was here.

Soobin slowly and softly held your left hand in his big ones and caressed you hand. I know why you are not well. It is because you were thing alot about me and gina right. I know you since you were a baby. You always fell sick when you think alot about something. Your oppa is sorry for what he did to gina but I tried to stop myself for falling in love with ara but I failed badly. I am so so so sorry but you know it too right no one can stop someone from falling in love right. Please don't be mad at me sweetcheeks. I can't live without hearing you voice. Please talk to me baby. Soon you heard some sniffle from him. You opened your eyes as you hate seeing your brother cry. I am not angry with you oppa. How can I stay angry with my bunny hmm. And I forgive you but don't break ara unnie's heart. Understood? You asked. Aye aye captain. Soobin replied. Now give me my cuddles I missed you soo much. You pouted since you knew that soobin can never say no to your pouty face as it was his weakness.

CHANGBIN'S POV :
I opened the door of y/n's room since I wanted to check on her soon a smile made its way on my face after seeing the scene infront of me. There was a brother protectively embracing his sister and cuddling her. I am a cold person and I don't smile often but since y/n has started living with us I have started to smile like an idot at her clumsy yet cute gestures. When she laid her head on my shoulder at the terrace my heart started to beat faster and some weird feeling started to errupt in the pit of my stomach. But after few days I discovered that I was falling for her. It is rightly said falljng in love brings various new feelings. I slowly closed the door to their room and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Finally updating . I hope you enjoy it.