feelings ♡

Suddenly your stomach decieded to speak and break that awkard atmosphere and your cheeks heated up due to embarrassement. Umm...you see...umm....i am feeling quite hungry so my stomach decieded to speak instead of me and making me highly embarrassed. you confessed looking down not daring to make an eye contact with anyone present in the room making everyone let out a small laugh at your flustered state.

Its okay y/n-ssi! I can inderstand your feelings because we all are feeling hungry. I will prepare some food for us. a guy which you suppose is Chan said and made his way to the kitchen and minho and felix following behind.

So tell us about yourself, like how you guys ended up here. hyunjin asked.Actually after losing our parents and our brothers to this creepy disease me and gina unnie deciede to run away from here and find a safe place to live and research on this disease. you explained.

You guys can join us, we are also researching on this disease.You both can stay with us too if you want.seungmin said which quite shocked you because when you first saw him his first impression was like you will have to work hard to get along with him but he offered you a house to stay.

But do you know how this disease spread. jeongin asked.If i say we know who and why did that person spread this disease would you believe us ? gina unnie asked. Ofcourse we dont have any choice but to bilieve you because you seem quite confident with whatevere you are about to tell.changbin exclaimed.So this is all because of the scientiest of our country.They spread this virus just to  take their revenge from the  government .you were explaining but were cut off by a curious jisung.

What do you mean!? why would they do that! jisung asked but recieved a smack at the back of his head from changbin. I think she is telling that only Mr. han jisung if I am not wrong. hyunjin decieded to butt in.

Anyways so as I was telling this is caused by the scientist of our country because our country's government refused to give a green signal to some necular test which they wanted to do because the fumes after the explosion would have destroyed the whole country. you finished explaining and the five boys sat there with their mouth wide open.

soon the sound of an alarm was heard making all the boys panic.NO NO NO NO THIS CANT BE TRUE...THIS CANT HAPPEN. chan came running in the hall and disappeard in some room and changbin came running in your direction.y/n do know how to use a gun? he questioned and you nodded.

Here you were shooting all the zombies who god knows how they entered this secret base.You were busy killing those cretures when a gun shot was heard just behind you making you freeze at your spot. You turned around seeing a familiar being lying on the floor dead and gina crying her eyes out.You ran to her and hugged her.Shh its okay I am here cry all you want. you tried to comfort her. NOTHING IS OKAY Y/N ! nothing is okay I killed my own brother why aren't you scolding me he was your first one sided love right.why aren't you upset with me. i killed him! I killed your first love. soon she slept in your arms. you carried her upstairs and laid her on her bed in your shared bedroom

Umm changbin can you tell me where is the terrace I want some fresh air. you asked him as you wanted to clear your mind.You followed him and sat on the floor under the night sky filled with stars. Without saying anything Changbin took your head and placed it on his shoulders causing you to fell some type of way.What was this. It was a new feeling which you never felt before. MAYBE WAS IT THE FEELING OF LOVE?!!