why would you do that ?!

It was around 6 in the evening when seungmin told that soobin started to slowly wake up. After hearing this you ran towards his room. Oppa are you alright ? You asked him while softly running your hands in his hair , but instead of answering you he asked you a question which left you upset. Where is Ara ? Is she alright ? You were confused why would he ask for another girl when he had a girlfriend. Oppa why would you ask for other girl when you have a girlfriend ? You questioned him. Y/n can you send gina inside. He again ignored your question making you more upset but still nodded and went away to call gina.

GINA'S POV :
I was anxiously waiting outside for y/n and soobin to finish talking and finally I can meet my baby. I was pacing left and right when y/n came outside and signalled me to go inside. When I entered the room I saw him zoning out while staring at the room's ceiling. Hey baby ! Are you feeling fine ? I asked him but instead of answering to my question he shattered my heart by saying Gina lets break up. I am in love with Ara the girl in the other room. I was numb but instead of showing him my weak side I spoke , If you are happy with her then I will happily break up with you. Because true love is letting someone go for their happiness.

I stood up and left the room. As soon as I closed to door tears started to flow out of my eyes like a waterfall. I was stratled by y/n's worried voice.

Y/N POV :
I was waiting outside for gina unnie when I saw her crying while coming out of the room. When I asked her what happened she tod me everything and this boiled my blood with anger. How could he do that to an innocent and kind girl like her. I stomped my way to his room.

End of y/n's pov

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW !!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER ? DO YOU KNOW SHE CRIED FOR 2 FUCKING MONTHS WHEN YOU SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED LIKE THAT ! I AM - I was cut off by changbin dragging me out of the room. Calm down y/n. Forget whatever is bothering you and calm down. And motioned me to take deep bteathes. Where is gina unnie. I asked him after calming down.

She is in her room. He answered and ran in the room's direction. She was still crying her eyes out and I embraced her in a warm hug. Everything will be fine unnie stop crying. I rubbed her back in a soothing manner. Y/n promise me you will not hate your brother and his new girlfriend. I want him to be happy without feeling guilty. How coukd she still think about others when her heart was literally crushed by my brother.

I promise unnie, I will not hate her. I promised her and continued to rub her back in a soothing manner. She slept in my arm exhausted from all the crying. I laid her properly on her bed and covered her with the comforter.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back to back update. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT 💞