01

- It's time to wake up host! You have a lot of things to do!

Warning:

Grammatical errors.

In a certain dimension, A man was pitied by the Creators as he already experienced enough pain.

My child is still lonely...System 982?

As Creator Re: Life said that A flying little guy appears beside him.

Yes Creator Re: Life? Do you need anything from me?

The floating guy asked eagerly as he makes random gestures with his hands.

Chuckling at the boy's behavior, Creator Re: Life then fixed his composure and said;

System 982, You have a new task

As Creator Re: Life said that The said system couldn't help but to grin widely and started to fly around the Creator.

Really? I have a task? What task? I'm sure that I would be able to do it properly!

System 982 exclaimed as he stopped flying.

Well, You would be a guide to Shin.

Creator Re: Life Exclaimed as he smile at the System who's currently not moving.

W-w-wait!Do you mean Shin, As in Shin Gushiken? The guy who's the talk of the creators these past few days?!

System 982 asked with an Are-you-sureface.

Chuckling, Creator Re: Life then nods as he vanished into dust, leaving System 982 staring at nothing.

...Timeskip...

...System 982 successfully brought Gushiken Shin's Soul to Cleanth D'aureville's body...

After putting Shin's soul into Cleanth's body, System 982 then sighed in relief.

Who could've thought that a mere system like him would be the one who'll guide the infamous Shin Gushiken?

Shin Gushiken is known as the Creator-System realm due to him being a potential Creator.

Creators are Gods who create things such as Fate, Nightmares, and Reincarnation.

There are a lot of Creators yet there is no Human who became one.

The reason Shin is a potential Creator is because of his ideas and personality.

If he were to be a Creator, He'll be known as Creator Vivid.

The systems are the things who are guiding humans. Either to their dreams or nightmare.

Now, Back to System 982.

As System 982 was about to sleep, The sun then came up which means it's already morning.

Host!Host!Host!It's time to wake up host! You have a lot of things to do!

System 982 beamed as he shakes the sleeping man in front of him.

What...?

Shin asked groggily. Noticing that his bed was larger than usual, Shin then opened his eyes abruptly and saw an unfamiliar room and a...flying mascot?

A flying mascot...?

Shin asked as he tried holding the system.

Hey! 982 isn't a mascot! I'm a System!

As Shin finally wake up(He's still half asleep earlier)he then stared at the Mascot in front of him.

Feeling the tension, System then started to explain everything he knows as Shin just listened.

HIIIII!It certainly been a while!I need to focus my study...so yeahhh..

System 982

Creator Re : Life

Creator Re : Life

The first picture is an oc of someone(please tell me the artist's user so that i could give credits to them)

(please tell me the artist's user so that i could give credits to them).

The second picture is a fanart of Endiku(Fate Series)
(credits to it's rightful owner)