06

TW: Gory images/Gory gifs/Mention of killing/Blood

3rd Person's POV:

"Decades ago,in the sacred mountain meru,a white haired mage lives. It is said that he know everything. May it be spells, potions or secrets of the royalty. But one unfaithful day, as our ancestors were about to pay him a visit, he brutally killed them." An old priest narrate to the young children.

" Pastor!Why did he killed our ancestors? Does he hold a grudge on them? " A small child asked as he have a face of terror. Hearing that your ancestors got killed is rather terrifying.

" It is said that he had gone mad. Since then, he started killing every living thing he see. May it be a poor animal or an unfortunate human. Our ancestors and the lunatic mage used to get along with each other until that day." The pastor informed with a dark face. He hold a grudge at the said mage as he heard everything that happened from their matriarch.

" U-uhm Pastor Neji...What's the mad mage's name..? "

" The mage is called Satoru. Satoru Gojo. "

A loud laugh then rang inside the Chapel. The old priest immediately put the children behind him to protect the children from whosoever the laugh came from.

" Show yourself! You dare to laugh loudly at the chapel..." The priest said as he cautiously look at every side of the chapel.

The chapel is locked as it's supposed to be only the young lads to attend. It's also rather impossible that someone just accidentally broke in as the Chapel is in the deep forest.

" Haah... Me? A mad mage? Is that what your ancestors said?" the same voice asked mockingly.

"I said show yourself!"

"All right. You asked for it"

The owner of the voice then stepped out of the dark and showed himself. Terror could be seen in the priest's face as he looked at the man.

He has white hair that's spiked up. He also has bright blue eyes.He is also tall as he was towering over the priest and the lads.

"Story time is over. Time to sleep." Gojo said as he took out an axe and started attacking the priest and the children.

As gojo swinged the axe, it sliced the priest's arm. The priest yelped in pain as his mind completely went blank. Gojo used this moment to slice his head off his body.

The head then rolles over to the five kids who's terrified and is screaming for their lives

Hearing their extremely loud noise. Gojo glared at them and started punching them one by one.

"Shut up shut up shut up!" Gojo yelled as he keep punching one of the kida who keep screaming for their lives. This act broke the kids rib. The kid's blood splattered everywhere.

The other kids also got beaten up to death by the said mage. They tried hiding but alas, Gojo still found them.

Till their last breath,they still screamed for help.

Meanwhile,in Obelia:

Claude's POV:

My beloved wife is still gone.

"YOU HAVEN'T FOUND MY WIFE YET?! IT'S ALREADY 5 DAYS!" I yelled as he gulped.

Are they even trying on finding him?

It's all that stupid flying thing's fault. If only that thing didn't do anything to my beloved wife then he could've been in my side.

"Well..It's actually your fault that His majesty Cleanth ran away-"Before that idiot knight could even finish his sentence,I separated his head off his body.

" Don't even dare mutter my wife's name. I'm the only one who can say his name. "

600+ words only :(