03

-Fateful Encounter,I guess?

Warnings:

Swear words,Diana,Grammatical Errors, Claude & A Simp

Silence filled the room as nobody wants to say anything.

Well,Except Cleanth.

"So?Can you let go of my collar now?"

Claude unconsciously loosen his grip on Cleanths collar which made it easier for Cleanth to get off.

Without sparing time to glance at Claude,Cleanth immediately walk towards his white leather suitcase and started to put his clothes and other important things.

As Claude got back to his sense,He immediately yanked the suitcase and throw it harshly on the ground.

Cleanth just looked at the scattered clothes and looked back at Claude with no emotion.

"Oh...Your manners are completely deplorable..now I have to fold those scattered and dirty clothes again."

As of now,Claude was fuming in anger.He doesn't know why Cleanth is acting this way as he just keeps bothering Claude yesterday.This man used to look at him with adoration and love while now,He just look at him as if he's a nobody.

Claude then grab Cleanth's neck harshly and choke him.

Cleanth,of course,was shocked.For a brief moment,He made a shocked face before putting up an Emotionless Facade.

"Whatdo you think you're doing,Oh so great Emperor of Obelia?"

Cleanth asked as he looks straight into Claude's eyes.

Diana was shocked to say in the least.She always see Cleanth as an innocent and pure,Never did she saw him Frigid.

Claude tighten his grip on Cleanth's neck which made the smaller male made a sound.

For a second,Claude was stunned.Hearing Cleanth's hurt voice made him feel something...Saying he felt happy is an understatement.He felt PLEASURE.

Before Claude could even choke Cleanth harder,The floating lad then transported Cleanth behind him.

"I don't care if you're the Emperor but don't you dare hurt my host!"

The lade exclaimed as he vanished away with his 'Host' with him.

Meanwhile,In Uruk Empire:

A king who almost look similar to the Obelian's Emperor was currently outside the palace.

He's currently wearing a commoners clothes as he inspect the market.

He's now walking in a dark narrow road as he sense another presence.

He quickly look at the figure.

He expected an assassin but to his shock,He saw a slim male with a suitcase beside him and a little guy.

Out of character,He helped the man to stand and ask if the person is hurt.

"Ah...no..I'm fine.."

Even though he said he was fine,The king couldn't help but to notice a mark on his neck.

Frowning slightly,He then asked the name of the man in front of him.

"I'm...Cleanth..Just Cleanth.."

He said as he looked down.Not wanting to offend the male,He didn't ask why he didn't told the last name.He also have a feeling that this boy just ran away from his home.

"..What about you?"

"Oh me?I'm Gilgamesh,Nice to meet you Mongrel"