Welcome, Volunteers!

There could only be two possible reasons you clicked this book. One, you are interested in the lives of the Baudelaire orphans and want to join them along their melancholy journey and through their many adventures and parental guardians.

Two, you are particularly interested in the second oldest Baudelaire orphan, Klaus. This is understandable because he is a very good-looking child like his sisters. But I advise you to turn back now and go do something much more lively and jubilant than read this book of sorrowful tales and woeful mysteries of the Baudelaire children.

Although I cannot make you look away and click off this book, I can guide you through this dismal tale of adolescent love and monotonous Series of Unfortunate Events.

Key

§- time skip

𖧷- pov change

(Bold, Italicized, and in parentheses)- A/N

Italicized + §- Flashback

This story will remain in third person because I wouldn't want the children to have to relieve this tale by having to tell it. There are so many things to look out for, but if you see something wrong or out of place, please do not comment on it for I have been trying to edit the case of the Baudelaire orphans for some time now.

Now that you have been told everything a volunteer needs to know the one question I must ask is,

Can you fight fire?