Chapter 5 : The Reward

Time flew by quickly, it is already 2016. Heeseung is turning 15 years old.

Heeseung now consecutively receives the highest scorer awards from the school or different organisations and have been tutoring children who are less privileged to have access to good education.
Furthermore, he is also the school's student council president.
Next, Heeseung leads a small dance crew to volunteer to perform at elderly homes during school holidays as well.
Heeseung also enters competition representing the school and brings home several trophies.
He improved himself everyday, his mindset and knowledge.
He had a busy life, he was a well achieving student and his family were proud of him.

Today is heeseung's birthday.
His parents decided to gift him air tickets to Australia. They reckoned it would make the best birthday gift. It would be a reward for his hardwork, a vacation for the family and also an opportunity for the family to bond.
It was as if 1 stone killed 3 birds.
But the main reason why they chose to gift him this, was because they knew how badly he wanted to visit jaeyun, how badly he missed him. They wanted to bring him to Australia so he could see Jaeyun once again. His brother was extremely pleased with this as even though it is not his gift, he gets to travel along with them too.

Heeseung was ecstatic. He held the tickets in his hands tightly and jumped around the room with the brightest smile ever.
He closed his eyes and place the tickets against his cheeks, softly saying "jaeyunnie, hyung is coming to see you. Wait for me"

Although there was much time until they flew over, heeseung has been searching up tourist attractions in Australia, common mode of transport, food and places they should visit.
Heeseung who has never travelled overseas before, does research on what he needs to bring and get ready. He watched videos, tutorials and read several articles off the internet
He was ready. More than ready. He was very excited to see jaeyun once again. It sure has been too long.