Chapter 8 : The donee

Ever since heeseung found out about what happened to jaeyun, he has been feeling very down, distracted from school work, avoiding volunteering or teaching classes. Heeseung also spent much time talking to the wall, imagining its the love of his life. His parents wanted to bring his to a therapist, wanted to help him move on, but this just angered Heeseung. He felt as though his parents doesn't support his love for Jaeyun, he felt as though they don't understand what is the love he felt for him, he felt like his life has just collapsed .

Soon he graduated and progressed to a higher education but he has yet to make any new friends. He was depressed. He wanted Jaeyun. He wanted to be with Jaeyun. There were many moments were he thought to himself it would be a good idea to leave everything behind and find jaeyun, but he could not get himself to do that. He loved his family.

A whole year passed, he was lonely, quiet and depressed. However, he was still making effort to be a good student. With much help from his family, he was trying to get his life back on track. He understood it was time for him to move on, he understood that holding on would just hurt them both. Suddenly, he thought of jaeyun's heart donee.

He stared at the contact number of the heart donee for a bit before deciding to reach out to him. He explained his story with his jaeyun and wanted to perhaps meet out with him some day.  The donee was slightly hesitant as he didn't know who Heeseung was, but he still agreed. He knew heeseung loved jaeyun and he didn't want to deprive him of a chance to talk to jaeyun or well, a piece of him.

"Whats your name?" asked heeseung. "Sunghoon. Park sunghoon" the younger responded. "Im Lee Heeseung a pleasure to meet you"
They communicated for a little while and discovered that they were from the same school. The donee was Heeseung's junior! They also found out to much luck that they had the same lunch break and decided they could eat and spend some time together.

Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें