Chapter 12 : Perfect

Heeseung takes Sunghoon to ride the cable car. They both were a little scared because of the height and sunghoon found himself holding onto heeseung's hand. Heeseung was blushing hard from that act but he didn't mind it.
Soon they got used to the high altitude , enjoying each other's company as they watch the beautiful sunset.

Heeseung lightly squeezes on sunghoon's hand to get his attention
"hoonie..i want to tell you something" he said with a slightly shakey voice from nervousness, his heart pounding.
"hm ? Why so serious?" Asked sunghoon
"i-i..." heeseung was so nervous he felt as though he couldn't breathe.
"what's up ?" Sunghoon prompted and squeezed heeseung hand as a form of reassurance.
Heeseung takes a deep breath, calms himself down "I like you, i have feelings for you, i fell for you."
"you did ?"
"yes i did" heeseung responded as his face becomes as red as a tomato
"o-oh" sunghoon too got shy and blusht
"I just wanted to ask you if you'd like to go out with me? Would you be my boyfriend?"
"i .. i will" sunghoon responded and hides his face into his hands, softly saying : "to be honest, i have fallen for you long ago !"
"you have ?" Those words made Heeseung feel much better and he's now excited and looking forward to their future together. The first thought that crossed his mind was their wedding together.
"yea !"
Sunghoon saw a bright smile creep up onto heeseung's face then watched as it disappears, it confused sunghoon and made him a little sad too.

"I want to add on something as well. Hear me out then reconsider your decision"
"hm ?" everything is making sunghoon feel lost, the atmosphere changing from serious to happy to sad. It is all making sunghoon confused.
"there might still be a chance that i am loving you because you make me feel as though i am with jaeyun, but you also make me feel comfort, secure and a lot of other different emotions. I enjoy being with you, really."
"maybe you love him but maybe you love me too is that what you are saying ?"
Heeseung lightly nods his head and looks down at his feet.
Sunghoon intertwines his fingers with heeseung's getting his attention just like how sunghoon was hoping it would. Heeseung looks at their hands then at sunghoon.
"whether you love me or him, we both are one. It's a set, like a combo meal. you have no choice but to love us both" sunghoon giggles
"well, i do love you both that's for sure."
"that's good enough for me. I love you hyung. No, we, love you hyung."
"i love you too"
Heeseung pulls sunghoon into his embrace. Giving him a big, tight hug.

The warm orange sunset as their backdrop, the solace the bring to each other, everything falls together to perfection. They are perfect for each other.