Worst View

⚠️Smut Ahead⚠️

After a short drive to our hotel we walk into our room. We unpack our stuff for the week and get adjusted. While Eli heads to the bathroom I slide the window curtains open to see the worst view ever, another building... "wow so pretty" I thought to myself in sarcasm. Eli came out of the bathroom and busted out laughing at the view. I rolled my eyes.

Eli: I am... so sorry y/n. - He said trying to conceal his laugh, he failed that.

Y/n: I thought you booked the best hotel? Our freaking view is a brick wall. - Eli looked at me with an evil smirk. He walked over to me slowly.

Eli: Well... maybe I didn't want anyone seeing us when we make love. - He replied, I gave an evil grin back. He pushed me back onto the bed, went over to the side table and grabbed a hair tie, he crawled behind me and pulled me hair back, the tips of his fingers touching my neck sending shivers down my spine. He then took his shirt off, slung it to the side and hover over me. He took my shirt off and then my pants. I stopped him in his tracks and got up. He looked at me confused.

Y/n: Chill, I'm turning on music to make our time here better. - He chucked and waited. I walked over to him and this time I took control. I pushed him back onto the bed and sat in his lap, we made out passionately then I eventually took his pants off. I placed myself at his tip and eased down on him. We went at it, up and down for a little bit then I got up, I laid on the bed and spreaded my legs, he looked at me and smirked then placed his head down there, he started to traced circles around my clit with his tongue, eyeing me the whole time. I popped my head back, and arched my back in pure pleasure. Moans escaped my mouth throughout this. He eventually stopped licking me and continued doing circles around it with his fingers, just staring at it with a smile. He then crawled over me and placed himself inside me, he went in and out, starting slow then speeding up, shaking the whole bed. We were sweating. We then just made out.