Sent Off

~6 months later~
A fee months ago we sent our son off to stay with his nana in a different state. People are assuming me and Eli have been separate, even though we still live together and are still married. Eli is asleep in the bed beside me right now. I decide to get up and go to the park on a night stroll.

~At the park~
I'm sitting on the swing with my jacket around my shoulders, I'm lost in my thoughts. The breeze hits me sending shivers down my spine. I just really miss Ryker but I know he's safer there. I hear a stick crack in the woods, all I could think was so much stuff has happened at this park. I get up off the swing and step closer to the woods.

Y/n: ALRIGHT BITCH OME GET ME! - I yelled to whoever was behind the trees, I noticed Robby step out and walk to me.

Y/n: Robby? - I said walking over to him.

Robby: Hey... I might have been stalking you. - He smiled which made me smile.

Robby: I know you miss him... Ryker. We all do. - He continued. We were now standing directly in front of each other, him looking down at me.

Y/n: I know. I just wish Tory could get it in her head... that... I don't know. - I sighed, Robby pulled me in for a hug, I looked up at him and smiled.

Y/n: Why don't you come to the good side? You fit in. - He rolled his eyes with a smirk.

Robby: Everyone on your side hates my guts. - I chuckled while he was still holding me. I heard someone scream my name, it sounded like Eli. We shot our heads to the direction we heard it.

Eli: Y/n? Oh fuck, I thought you freaking ran away. - He sighed. He walked to me and wrapped his arms around me. He looked at Robby with a confused look.

Robby: Wait so you two are still in love? - He asked.

Eli: We're keeping low key so Tory cools off, we have a plan. - He replied.

Y/n: This is between us three, okay? - I said, Robby nodded.

Eli: Also... before I walked over to you two, what was that you two were doing? - he asked.

Robby: I was comforting her with a hug. - Eli nodded.