Mistake

-Y/ns POV-

We were chilling in the hot tub our by the pool at our hotel when Eli got a call on his phone, he hopped out of the hot tub and answered the call, I only heard what he was saying, he started to panic which made me worried. I got out the hot tub with a million thoughts running through my head. He soon hung up and started gathering his things.

Y/n: Eli what the hell is going on? - I asked, I noticed his lip twitching signaling he was going to cry.

Y/n: ELI! - I yelled making people look over at us but I could care less about them. Eli looked at me with a tear rolling down his cheek.

Eli: Ryker. - Is all he said but it didn't take me even a second to start gathering my stuff. We made it to our hotel room and packed our stuff.

We got in our car and headed to the hospital.

~At the hospital~

We ran to the number of the room they gave us and walke din to see Ryker hooked up to so many IV's, he had bandages all over him and he was bleeding everywhere. I started sobbing and we both ran over to him. My dad and the others were In the room with us. Eli turned to demetri and pointed in his face, demetri flinched.

Eli: YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING HIM! - He yelled

Demetri: I... I went inside for one second a...and... - He stuttered almost in tears.

Sam: It was Tory. - She stood up with a angry expression. Everyone looked at her except me, I looked at Eli.

Eli: You don't know that though! - He replied.

Sensei Lawrence: Yes we do, we ran outside to the incident to see her driving away. She had... she... - My dad broke into tears.

Miguel: That dumbass ran her over! - he stood up as well.

Demetri: I went to go get us drinks... - he sighed.

Y/n: Eli... - he looked at me, red, puffy eyes.

Y/n: We have to send him somewhere safe. - I continued. He shook his head, no. I walked over to him.

Eli: We can take care of him here. - He replied. I grabbed his face, he placed his hand on mine.

Y/n: We can't, not until we get rid of Tory. - He looked at me confused.

Eli: Are saying we should... kill her? - I nodded. He smirked a little which made me smile.

Eli: I can do that. - He said.

Sensei lawrence: She right you know. - Everyone looked over at him.

Sensei Lawrence: Rhe only safe place is with her mom, she lives in another state. - He continued. Eli nodded.

Eli: Yeah, you're right. - He sighed.

We all agreed to send him off when he's better.