m o n c h é r i

request: none

~{♡•♡}~

(name's POV)

3:45am.

My breathing was heavy and uneven, sweat accumulated above my brows. I squeeze my eyes before angrily opening them to glare at the ceiling again. I could never get enough sleep anymore, insomnia seemed to come at the worst times. I just put away my toy for the night and was feeling extra sleepy after hitting my high and suddenly around 2:30am I feel as if sleep was nonexistent to me. My mind running a millions miles a minute, inrtusive thoughts raging in my head as i try to think of a single happy idea.

My phone vibrates and buzzes next to me, somehow causing me to jump. I guess i was a little too into my head. I sat up in my bed and leaned over to turn my phone on and check my notifications seeing my favorite snapchat username, (c/n)'s user was always lit up my day even when i was in an unbreakably pissy mood. I pressed the pads of my fingers onto the screen, typing out my passcode and opening my phone to my snapchat.

"Ah shit." The icon next to his name was a purple little square. If i didnt want to be too loud I'd have to find my earbuds or headphones.

I quickly sat my phone down on my bedside table and quietly moved out of my bed to start looking for my earbuds. I must have tapped my screen when i sat my phone down, i started hearing gentle clapping and quiet moaning. I jumped up from my spot under the bed and raced to my phone, staring hard into the screen as all i saw was nothing but darkness. I internally groaned as it replayed, over and over and over. I felt my core begin to heat up as i processed everything that seemed to be happening on my screen.

This was my crush and best friend, (c/n), who is super hot, might i add, had just sent me a video of him jerkin' it with audio included. His whimpers and whines echoed through my head as the video played once more. I pulled my lip between my teeth as i reached for my phone, slowly pulling the video away and tapping the 'reply' button. As the camera opens i move to sit in front of my full body mirror, tapping the flash icon and pointing my back camera towards myself in the mirror. I usually slept naked due to the feeling of being choked in my sleep always waking me up, so i was only wearing my black and yellow laced panties and loose, thin crop top that basically hung from my nipples, which were now cold and hard.

I gently pressed the small button on the bottom of my screen, flashing a quick pic of myself, in almost no clothing, in the mirror. I check over the picture and save it for later use and quickly send it to (c/n). I calmly sit back on my bed and set my phone aside, awaiting a reply from the only person I'm willing to give up my body for.

Just as quick as i sent my reply i got one back. I recieved another video, this time i didnt care to be quiet as i quickly tapped the username of my handsome friend.

"Oh, my sweet angel, you look so pretty. I hope you don't mind a visitor, baby, I'm coming right over."

I wasnt able to comprehend his words as the video closed itself out. His previous video was set on loop, allowing me to listen to it for as long as I'd like. He already knew what he was doing when he set his last video for me to view once, or twice depending if I'm quick enough to hold down on the empty purple box.

Realization hit me as his words finally sunk in. He was coming. On the way. Right now! I jumped up and quickly ran downstairs, trying to contain my excitement and happy squeals as i currently am living with another person, a male to be exact, him being fast asleep. I jumped a couple of steps before hitting the bottom of the steps in seconds, rushing to the front door just in time as i heard a gentle and almost silenced knock on the door. I turned the knob and threw the door open, soon feeling two arms wrap around my waist and a pair of lips on my neck.