a f t e r c a r e

8pm.

My legs shook as i tried to stand, gripping my nightstand for dear life. I guess i lost my footing because my partner had caught my arm before my face hit the floor. He pulls me back against his chest and chuckles, "You're not ready to be getting up yet, princess." I roll my eyes and look up at him. "Then you go make me tea, my sweet prince." His face goes red at the name i give him and he nods with a bashful look before gently laying my body back in the bed and leaving the room.

I wait patiently, looking around my room. I note the vibrator i used, discarded by the foot of my bed, so i reach for it to put it away to charge. As i reach over into my drawer to set the toy in its spot my room door opens slowly, as to not make much noise. My partner walks in with the same bashful face he had when he left. I look up to him and quirk a brow, "what's with the face, you look like a puppy who knows hes done soemthing wrong." The door closes, just as slowly and just quietly as when it opened.

"Your mom asked me to make her a cup of tea as well, thinking it was you. And i did." His foot moves itself behind the other, scratching at the back of his heel and leg before settling down again. He makes his way towards me and sets the cup of my tea down on my nightstand before sitting down next to me. I snicker and giggle, leaning up to kiss his cheek lovingly before calmly speaking,

"You're too kind to my mother. We both know how much you dislike the woman, maybe more than i do."

"If i hadn't done so then she'd blame you. She didn't see me until i brought her the cup."

I shake my head and lean against his shoulder, my arms wrapping themselves around his waist and chest. I hum, and in return, he hums. This is how we talked. Although it was never a conversation and it wasn't telepathy like in the movies or shows. It was just like how cats call to humans but never to their kin species, they never needed words to understand each other, they never needed to understand each other to know they are the same.

Me and him aren't the same but we are one whole. He is my other half, my twin flame and my forever friend. I love him just as much as he loves me, maybe a little more.

As we continue to hum at each other my tea progressively drains, leading to us moving to the bathroom and turning the bath on. It's always been routine to bathe after intimacy. Not to wash off the dirty deeds we'd committed but to soothe the burning passion we held for each other to a loving kindle. And as our little water party ended so did our lust and need. We soon moved back to my room for mutual massages, which i always loved.

His rough yet smooth hands always eased my always aching back.

I push one last time, gently rolling my palm over his shoulder, before stopping and sighing happily. Staring at his blissful state, his body still, but just barely, as his breathing causes his back to rise and fall, taking me up and down with it just slightly. He peaks his face out to the side, not looking back at me to reduce the strain on his eyes but in my general direction.

"That was perfect, sweetie, thank you."

I give a small smile, knowing he cant see it much, and lean to the side, taking my weight off of him and into my bed. I scooch closer to his side as he readjusts to lay on his back, my head now on his chest and his arm around my shoulder. We never got dressed completely, just threw on some fresh underwear and called it good.

Nights like these will always be my favorite. Being with him makes me feel so much better than being alone in this gross house with my disgusting family. I love him more than anything, i just hope he knows that.

~~~~~~~~~~~fin~~~~~~~~~~~~