boys are incompetent with contact

1.Doesn't put any effort in calling or texting you; we meet new people everyday especially when you're an extrovert. When you meet a guy let's say at a party , you guys flirt and have a moment , at the end of it all he does not ask for your digits but then you decide to give him anyway, its either you're not his type or you did something that pushed him way . He clearly doesn't want to see you again. He doesn't know a pretty girl when he sees one . HE'S BLIND !
AND if he did ask and I bet you're constantly checking your phone to see if he's texted . His mind is wondering elsewhere and thinking about somebody and its not you .  He has a girlfriend, he doesn't see you like that . To him it was just a momentous feeling ,living the night at a club - one night stand - Let's say you bump into him at a coffee shop, they'll use the oldest trick and blame alcohol
" I wasn't myself that night, I was tipsy " , LAME!! just walk away and spare yourself , he's stupendous.

2.He said that he'd call that night ,so you wait until you decide to do it and it then becomes a habit.

3. He says he'd love to hear from you but then he gives you his card , he's most definitely not interested. If he likes you , he will call and make the first move , not the other way round.

4.So you're making out and you mention how you'd love to hear from him again the following day , week and he says he'll be out of town for the next month - RUN!- ,dive into the nearest lake , he is just not into you . Its clear to see that he uses you as some kind of motel .

If he wants you , he'll contact you , if he doesn't , get over him !!!

AND.. if he calls to make sure you're alright from time to time, even out of his busy schedule.... you're lucky 🤩

Not being bias ...opinions are welcomed 😁 this is a hot debate ...roar in defence or nod in agreement.