His accord

1. Gives you ultimatums/terms and conditions; well yeah a few of them are alright, one or two. For instance," no kissing in public ", he's respective and not everyone is into Public Display of Affection( PDA)  but some are just insane, " I don't want you talking to any guy besides me"
•"Don't put on short dresses or tight outfits "
•" We only go out on dates when I have money, I don't want you to pay "Sometimes we just want to be the ones to spoil you.
•" You pick up the phone when I call you, don't make me persist "
•" Don't make me wait ", now he just sounds dominative, and says he calls the shots. Don't get me wrong a guy who shows dominance is irresistible * don't overdo it* , we do not want to be conquered.

2. Controlled you; some of these fellas got pride, which is also influenced by a lot of money and good looks. They feel as if they're on top of the world, some are genuine while some a snobbish pricks. Some are TOXIC as hell, it come with the package.

3. So he wants to do things his way hmm! No shocker there, nobody wants to date a pushover. Narcissistic characters are  manipulative souls and tend to direct their repulsive behaviors towards you .

These traits are not worth your time and sanity. Just don't torture yourself like that, don't make a fool of yourself, for whatever it's worth...  it's not worth it. PERIOD BLANK POINT