Time !!

There is nothing more exhilarating than attention from boo! Even if he's the hands on or busy partner , undivided attention is just ...amazing .If he ..gives you time out of busy schedule, that's love right there.
Come on ..who doesn't love attention from the ones we adore?! Nobody ?,we all do .

I want you to hear me out I have something to say , even when I'm goofing off. Leave your phone on silent or flight mode and devote your time and attention on me 😋 is that being selfish!? If it is then we're all selfishly in love .

It is not only about physical attention, you could give me attention even if you're miles and miles away from me , long distance relationships aren't easy but with communication and devoting , things build themselves .

If I don't get it , I'll do things that will catch it..desperate calls call for desperate measures , no matter how irrational.

1. If you're both adults working in your different workforces and hardly have time for dinner dates , I'm no expert or cupid but lady's appreciate being sent cards or flowers at work . It makes us feel that we've been on your mind the entire time even we're not always together. A little pick-a-boo call during lunch .

You can't tell me you work on Sunday too !

Now when you're college or university sweethearts....mm!

"If you don't give me that amount of time , I'll find someone who will give that to me "

That's the saying of a boy or girl that is feed up of constantly asking for attention the nice way might I add .

Yes high education institutions consume most of our time but come one...there is more to life than books ,a wise woman once told me .

Want to know how that came to be ? I used to be a nerdy geek who used spend 99.9 percent of my misly life behind a book . Life outside passed me by , the A *s were amazing but something was missing... people , friends and family .

We're all working for a successful future but let's not lose those connections and miss out on life .