Abusing the situation

1. Having a crush is normal, you end up making him your exception . When a guy realises that you're into him and he's not , he takes advantage . For example, he will slap your butt, he knows that you won't do anything about it because you like him . He'll ask you for favours gradually until its a habit and you'll melt like butter every time he says your name or touches you .

" could you me a favour and copy those notes for me "
" could you fill in the shift for me? "

2.Blamed your over thinking or condition; you may have mental health problems like anxiety, depression or post traumatic stress , those conditions leave you vulnerable and may lead to you needing attention. He gets home late while you told him that you'll need him for something but he arrives at his time and leaves you hanging then you seem all worried . He should understand that you need him and he should be there , especially in your state.

3. So he may be the breadwinner of the relationship, if brings up how much more he earns therefore he shouldn't do some things or he should just be permitted to do whatever he pleases is atrocious .

I'm no love expert or counsellor but it shouldn't be like that .